Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter To A7X

Dear Jimmy,

In all honesty, I don't know what to say. I can't say that I don't know you, or have met you. I can say how great you are. But I can't call you my hero or my idol. The only thing I can say is, you and are the same.

I know we never met, and now we never will. But, where I live, and the people who saw the videos you were in, can and may agree that you and I are just two clowns. I make people laugh, same as you. I don't play the drums, but I play the piano. You have multiple tattoos, and I have one. You're in a band, I'm not.

But, I guess what I can say is, is this. I had no idea who you or A7X was until my freshman year, the year when I got my first iPod, and I still have it. At that time, I was an outcast. I didn't have friends, my best friend and I were in different schools. But, the first song I heard from you guys was 'Betrayed'. Then when I listened to your other songs, and watched the video 'Almost Easy'. I kinda felt like, you're songs were advice in a way. But also matched who I was.

And yes, I am a fan of yours Jimmy, but you also were like me. If you met me or the other A7X guys met me, you and them would say the same thing. I'm just the same as you, crazy, funny, random, but a cool friend.

And like many others, I didn't want to believe that you were gone. My best friend called and told me, and I thought it was a joke. But when I found out myself, my heart broke. It was like losing some part of me. Even now, as my tears fall, I will still be your fan. And like many others have said before in thier letters. You will live on in my memories, in my heart.

The story I'm writing with you and the others of A7X, will be dedicated to you and A7X. Hell, last night, I wrote a song that was inspired by you and will be used in the story.

I just hope that your band mates, band brothers, and friends can read it.

Rest in Piece, Jimmy Sullivan.

Danielle Le Beau (Raylita)
♠ ♠ ♠
hopefully they can read it!
keep em' coming!