Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter For Our Dear Drummer Boy

Dear Jimmy,
When I found out about the news of your passing, I almost started crying. I couldn't believe, and I knew I had to find it out for myself, otherwise there was no way I would believe it.
I would like to thank you for being my role model. I always dreamt about going to one of your shows, to meet you. You were my idol, and my favorite drummer.
You gave us music, with the rest of your brothers, your family, Avenged Sevenfold. You've done so much for us. You sweated on stage a thousand times, to make your fans dreams come true, of seeing you live. You put many hours into drumming (probably smacking your self a few times when you were learning.) You gave laughter to your friends, family, and fans. You've done a lot for us, and I'm pretty sure we won't be able to ever repay what you did for us, except paying our last respects. By saying how much we'll miss you, how much we love you, how much your care free life meant to us. Now, my dear drummer boy, I'll pay my last respects. I will miss you greatly. But, I also believe, that maybe it was time for you to go. God makes his choices, he chooses when it's time for someone to go. He probably thought you raised enough hell. I love you, and I always will.

Rest In Peace, Drummer Boy. Have fun raising hell in Heaven.

Love, Christine Koehnke (Chrissy Bear)
♠ ♠ ♠
keep the love coming!