Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Letters For Jimmy

Dear Jimmy,

I don't really know what to say. Your passing, out of everyone who has ever touched my life; be it friend, family or celebrity; was the one that caused me the most grief, pain and sadness. I have never shed any tears for anyone human before at their passing, except for you.

I feel like I'm walking around in a daze, like I've just lost a friend. We never met personally Jimmy, and I would have loved to. Just a few days before you passed, I was thinking about how excited I would be to see you guys live. Sadly, that dream is now shattered due to your untimely death.

Maybe one day I'll get the chance to meet you in Heaven. And when that happens, I INSIST on you giving me drum lessons. Don't you dare forget that!

Rest easy now Jimmy. Your soul will live on forever up in Heaven and in the hearts and minds of those who knew you best and loved you, and all of your fans. We will miss you, but never forget all the times you made us grin like maniacs from every hilarious antic you got up to.

Go chase those damn ducks and attack people with fly swatters! Be every part of Jimmy you were down here up there, and make everyone laugh, and although we won't get to see it, we know you'll be freakin' hilarious.

Keep on rocking those drums!

With love

Jamie
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, i bet he will