Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear Avenged Family

Jimmy was an inspiration to a high percentage of teens and young adults. We watched him laugh and play with a band that touched us all.
I was truley shocked when I woke to find the Rev had passed away.
I cried for hours on end.
The entire band has been a saviour to me in many times of need in my life.
I never actually got to see a7x live and Ive only been a fan for the last year or so. I deeply regret not having found them before. The music you guys create has left me felling calm and collected. It changed my way of thinking.
I had dreams of going to a oncert to see the band play with my best friend when they toured close to home. I was excited even though it really wasnt planned yet.
As I write this, tears streaming down my face, I know Avenged Sevenfold will never be the same.
Jimmy wasn't my favorite member in the band but he came a close second.
My thought and prayers go out to the band, Jimmy's family and of course, Leana.
No one can probably even start to describe what your going through right now.
I hope this letter has been able to show you all how much Jimmy and the band really have made an impression on the world.

With Love,
Taylor. choclatemilk09.

RIP: Jimmy Sullivan.
"You were a star who's light burnt out way before any body was ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
a star indeed