Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

To My Dearest Reveredn Tholomew Plague

I may not have never gotten the chance to meet you, or see you in concert. Hell the closest i got to you was buying your live dvd off itunes. I got really into your band two weeks ago, but i'm a very fast learner. I know every song by heart, even the old ones. I laughed at your videos on youtube when you said the weirdest things. I smiled when you chased the ducks because it reminded me of my sister trying to feed a goose. My sister also called you a drum god, and I truly believe that you were. You were one hell of a drummer.

The day we found out about your death, me and my sister were making jokes like nothing ever happened minutes before we got the twitter update. we thought it was all a joke and we didn't believe it. we couldn't believe it. How could someone so awesome die so young? That night we spent a good two hours crying and praying for you. I hope they are answered and the rest of the band has the strength to keep on doing what they love. Their next record should be a tribute to Jimmy and they should do it for him. It's what he would've wanted.

But for right now, we're all grieving. One of the best drummers of our lifetime has been lost.
I hope he is livin' it up in the atferlife running free with herds of stallion ducks.
Enjoy your little piece of heaven Jimmy.
We'll miss you and we won't ever forget you.
We love you.

Goodbye.

(i'd say rest in peace, but drummers aren't really peaceful. they're always bangin or tappin on somethin.)

Forever && Always,
Hannah
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you all for the support!