Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

ToTheRev

You were the one 'famous' person I ever wanted to meet. You were the one that I always trusted to make me smile. No matter how I was feeling. All I can think of now as I think of you is two quotes that you were 'known' by, "Come here you stallion duck" and "A spoonful of Jimmy helps the world go down".

When I heard about your passing I couldn't believe it. I was hoping and praying that it was some sort of sick and twisted joke. I didn't want to believe it. I still don't. And there is a small part of me hoping that this is just a dream, or a joke and you are still alive and well.

I didn't know you personally, nor did most of your mourners, but to almost all of u you were a hero to us. An idol, you did not deserve to leave the world before your time. You should have been immortal. You even said so in a video. you said it yourself that you were immortal! Why did you leave the world then?

I cried, and sobbed all night on Monday. Then yesterday, I spent the entire day laying in bed watching videos and interviews of you. Then earlier today I decided I wanted to turn my locker into a shrine for you. I know that's a little crazy, so I'm taking it down a notch. I'm only putting up a few pictures, and putting pictures on my binders. I will not forget you, and i will make sure none of my friends ever do.

I honestly hope that Avenged moves on, in honor of you. I hope they release their new album, in honor of you. I will live my life, in honor of you. Your life ended too soon, and i will live mine.

"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost"

I miss you Jimmy. All of your fans do.
Look over Leana and all of the Avenged Sevenfold family.

RIP. Jimmy.
Rock in Power.
You will never ever be forgotten. I will make sure of it.

Love you,
Hot_MessxxKatie