Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear Jimmy,

The news of your death struck hard in my heart. I didn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. I DON'T want to believe it. But I understand now that you were far too beautiful to live in a world so awful and depressing for too long. You were more than a musician. You were a musician, friend, a brother, a husband, an idol, and now you're an angel. You've done it all Jimmy. You've lived your dream, you've found love, and you've been loved in return. And the love will never leave. Your fans, even after your death, have not, and will not stop loving you and adoring you. You haven't died Jimmy, you've passed on. You are no longer anywhere that we can witness your beautiful and wonderful personality and talent. But you are somewhere. You were too great a person to die spiritually. Your spirit will live on forever, even long after all of us. Our generation will speak of you and your talent to our children, and their children after that, and so on. You will be a legend Jimmy. I am sure of this. You may be gone, but your name and word of your personality and talent will live forever through your fans and loved ones. Not a day will pass that I won't think of you for even just a split second. You're left an imprint on my heart, as I'm sure you've left imprints on those of many others. I may not have known you, but the fact that I didn't know you yet you still left an imprint on my heart and my life, is more amazing than any kind of friendship. I believe that wherever you are, you're happy. You're waiting for all of us to join you, and someday we will all see you again. In my dream last night, you sat next to me on a bench, and you told me that you were happy. And I believe that you are Jimmy. You're chasing that big stallion duck in the sky and you're being the carefree person you alway were. In our heart you will never die.

We love you so much Jimmy.
Forever in our hearts.
Those who loved you have their guardian, and heaven now has its' angel.

Rest Peacefully James Owen Sullivan.
<3

you are forever loved,
Avery. (Lady LA)
♠ ♠ ♠
;}