Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter To Jimmy

Dear Jimmy,

I got into your bands music a couple of months ago, and fell in love with it. It basically describes all the shit I think and what I feel. I wish I met you, because I heard you were funny as hell and a amazing 'brother' to many. Even though I don't know you, I love you and wish you were my best friend. You are my idol at the drums and wish I could play them like you could.

I wish you were still here so you can have kids to watch over and teach them what you learned. I wish a lot of things, but it sucks that we can't grant them. :/
I wish I had the ability to bring dead people back to life, but as my mama says, 'Another angel watching over us'. Not just us but his fans, family and best friends. You were too young to die, damnit.

Leana and you could of grown old together, yell at kids saying, 'You damn kids, you!" have old-people sex [...If you could, I mean... I guess... my great-uncle still does cause I over-heard them and he's 79 1/2] watch your grandchildren scream, cry and yell and throw paper-towels at you when you sleep as if you were a basket. And get up in the morning, cranky as hell and go to that Senior Morning thing at D.Q to get a discount and tell people what to do.

It's so frigging sad that you died. I know your best friend's/brothers are depressed. It was you and Matt's dream of making A7x and it's finally happening. If they ever get a new drummer, I know they couldn't be better than you. But, now that you're in heaven, you can wait for Leana to have non-stop old-people sex, eat all you want, play the drums non-stop, spook Matt, Zack, Brian and Johnny by mysteriously pushing them into the pool and hear you laugh, watch your fans and be on stage when the boys preform. Also, help them cope.

Dude, you so fucking rock and it stinks that you left. I love you, and I'm not like some 'fans' who say they love you and they actually just love the other boys and now recognized that you're in the band.

R.I.P, Rev. R.I.P

<3

-Angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3