Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

The Reverend

The Rev
When I first saw the messages posted all over Facebook, I was basically in disbelief and denial. I didn't believe that you had died, so... I clicked wikipedia.

Unfortunately, that just confirmed it. I wish that sometimes Wiki could be real. That we could just edit a piece of information, and it would suddenly change it in real life. Sure, the world would probably plunge into darkness or some crazy shit like that, but, hey, we'd get you back.

I truely wish that I could of seen you in concert. You were apparently awesome, and I have no doubts about it. Know that the band I'm in will cover some of your songs in loving memory of your short life, and we will play them with pride.

I love watching the vids on youtube. I do not know anyone who has thrown a pint of beer in their own face! I didn't even know how hilarious it could be until I fell off my chair watching you do it! :)

Rest in Peace? Personally I think Rock in Paradice is more fitting, Jimmy. You were an ispiration to alot of people, and still will be to loads of future rockers. An epic drummer too - keep people entertained in the afterlife!

All my love goes out to you and your family, not to mention A7X.

Have fun drinking as much alcohol as you want and chasing ducks, Rev. Make those angels love you like we do.

Love,

Roo/Learn To Fly
xxxxxxxx

P.S, Enjoy your little peace of heaven.