Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Letters For Jimmy

Jimmy, you have been the biggest inspiration to me. You were perfectly insane and one of the most amazing and kindhearted people I had ever had the pleasure of knowing about. I found out what had happened on December 29th at two-thirty AM after a fellow mibbian, and my best friend, Lady LA called my cellphone and tearfully told me. I was absolutely devastated - and I still am, as I'm sure we all are. I cried for several hours, and it ruined the sleepover I was having. Luckily, my friends comforted me, though they loved you just as much as I do. I've been flip flopping with emotions. At one moment I'm completely crushed and in shock and disbelief, and at another moment, I feel at peace with you. It's almost like you're looking down on me, and I just keep hearing your happy voice telling me not to cry. But even then, I feel hollow. You took a big chunk of my heart left with you, but you can have it. You've always had it. You are my hero. My absolute number one. You have inspired me and many others in so many different ways. You were the best drummer I'd ever seen in my entire life. You were so full of light and just completely alive in every sense of the word. I'll miss you more than anything. Your infectious smile and laugh, your amazing kung-fu skills, and your love of chasing ducks that are actually geese, all of these things will be dearly missed. No one will ever be the same, and nothing will ever be the same. If a new drummer comes along, he will never be as talented as you. No person could reach your level of skill if they tried as hard as they could - and even then, no one can be you. No one will ever replace you in our hearts.

When it rains, it pours.
When it storms, I will hear you playing your heart out, not thunder.
You will remain in our hearts for an eternity and a day.
Rest in Peace, James Owen Sullivan. We all miss you, Babydoll.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3!