Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

The Rev.

Dear Jimmy,
When I read about your death I thought it was just a joke. I kept waiting for a bulletin saying "haha just kidding I'm alive" or something like that. You were one of the greatest drummers of all time. I never imagined that the death of someone I never got the chance to know would affect me the way it has. I can't even begin to imagine how your bandmates, friends, and family must be feeling right now, And even though you are physically gone you will live forever in the music you have created and in the hearts of millions across the world.

You were so funny and seemed so care-free. I know this may sound corny but when i am having a bad day watching a video of you always made me laugh, especially the one of you chasing the "stallion duck" from your first dvd.

I am glad that I was lucky enough to see you in concert and experience your musical genius first hand before your passing.

I hope your having a good time in the afterlife because all of us down here are still missing you. And the music where ever you are must be 10 time better now because they took the best damn drummer that ever walked the earth.

Love,
Bre.
♠ ♠ ♠
we broke 90! whoo!