Sequel: Devoted

Committed

"Hey, Bilvy!"

William's head jerked up; Gabanti, he thought, but it wasn't. Gabe was still gone; moved into his new apartment in his new New York with his new life and better friends. Not entirely surprised, William shook his head as his face fell. He stood, leaving one of the last few boxes which contained his former life -- his life as Bilvy, a good friend of Gabanti's, and slowly walking over to Adam, who held up a gray-blue book.

"Is this what I think it is, Bill?" Adam asked, smiling coyly. He had not entirely realizing his mistake but used a different nickname for his friend all the same, which in turn made William wonder if he hadn't used it at all. William, the corner of his mouth twitching as a poor excuse for a smile, slowly took the book from Adam and quickly flipped through the pages.

"Yea..." William said softly, suddenly remembering every word, every moment, every emotion those pages contained. "Yea, Sisky; this is it."

----
William Beckett Journal story.
Inspired by a really amazing manifesto.
For Meaghan, my post-it bride, &Dana, my Ryh0, &Emma, my star.
I don't own The Academy Is..., nor Cobra Starship.
*For the record, this starts when they're just starting TAI.