Status: I love you Jimmy!

R.I.P. Jimmy Sullivan

1/3

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 6: 30 pm

I sit on my arm chair, searching the internet. I open up a story on Mibba. The only thing written: We found Jimmy dead on the floor at 1 pm.

I begin to hyperventilate.

I become frantic, not believing my eyes. Opening up google I search Jimmy Sullivan.

A few pages come up: Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan found dead.

I still didn't believe it. Tears began to flow down my cheeks.

Rushing on to Twitter I find about ten entries, all saying the Rev is dead.

No! It can't be! Tears flow freely now. Not Jimmy!

I text my best friend, he can't be dead!

I text my sister: he's dead! Jimmy's dead!

How can it be?!

I truly wish I had discovered Avenged Sevenfold earlier. I'd only learned of them myself this summer, of 2009. I was completely taken in by their music. I quickly became "obsessed". I had plans to take a road trip to see my cousins in Alberta the next time they toured, once their new album came out. We'd buy tickets as soon as they came out, go to the concert four hours early and get to the front. I made plans with my best friend to go on a hunt for the VU manor next Halloween, dressed as Brian and Matt. They'd be so impressed that they'd let us party with them. I bought two t-shirts and all their cds in the matter of a few weeks. I watched their dvd Live at the LBC almost every day.

My hands are shaking.

For a while now, I've been thinking of getting a tatoo, but was unsure of what I wanted to get. Now I know. But I am not an artist, I am a writer. If any one could please draw up a tatoo of Jimmy the Rev Sullivan for me, I will forever be greatful. I'd like it to say, "The Rev R.I.P."

I love you Jimmy Sullivan!

R.I.P. You will be remembered always!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please give a moment of silence for the great James Owen Sullivan!