Status: Will try to work hard....if people like it :D

As Lovers Left Me To Bleed Alone

They Have a Bite toThem

“Who the hell are you?” I asked, standing to my full 5’4” height.

The boys smirked more, taking pleasure from my shortness.

The one with glasses and blond hair stepped forward. He took my hand, I tried to pull away franticly, bowed and kissed my hand.

“I am Ace, madam.”

Another one stepped forward and swung his beefy are over my shoulders.

“AND I AM PAGIE!” he yelled into my ear.

I cringed away from both of them only to bump into someone standing behind me.

“Haden, you may call me.”

I screamed and ran for the woods but Ryan stuck his arm out and caught me around the hips. He lifted me onto his shoulder and began walking in the other direction.

“Let me the fuck go you fuckin fuck!” I screamed, flailing my arms and legs around.

“It’s for your own good. You can’t go traveling around without a pack, you’ll get kidnapped or something.” Ace said from next to me, patting my leg dangerously close to my bum.

“Uhhh. You’re kidnapping me now!” I swung my arm out hoping to hit him but it only swung thought air.

No one said anything, just continued walking.

“May all your bacon burn.” I mumbled into Ryan back before being lulled to sleep by the soft swing of his walking.

I was shocked awake by a massive pinching coming from my hips and stomach.

“Let me down, let me down, let me down.” I screamed, wiggling, trying to relive some of the pain.

Ryan put me back on the ground quickly, startled by my yell.

The pinching feeling went away almost as soon as I touched the ground, but my hips were still sore.

I lifted my shirt a little to see two large bruises blooming from either hip.

“Look what you did, you asshole.” I pointed to the bruises.

“I didn’t do that.” He said staring at my stomach, the rest of the guys soon gathered around me to see what was going on.

“Whoa, dude. What happened to your back?” Paige asked from behind me, reaching out a finger to touch the bright, lumpy scars.

I yanked my shirt back down and spun around to face him “Nothing to worry about, old wounds that wont go away.”

He looked like he wanted to ask more but Ryan began walking again and everyone followed, everyone except me.

I started stepping backwards slowly before turning around ready to brake into a full sprint.

“Hey, this way Liebling.” the tone of his voice way not joking or playful, and if left not room for disobedience, it said ‘follow me or you’re back on the shoulder’

I turned to see him walking away, knowing I would follow. He was an Alpha after all, you couldn’t fight the chain of command. Righ now, I was Omega, at the bottom. He was Alpha, at the top.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo....long time yeah? I felt the need to wirte a chap for this...even is I should be sleeping >_<

Tell me whatcha think

Comments=Love.

Thank for reading