Status: Active as an athlete.

You're electric I can't get over it

2. The Plan

"I can't believe she never told me!" I exclaimed. "I never even knew she had a sister!"

"Alyssa. You heard your mom. Her sister was disowned from the family when she got pregnant with you. You're lucky you were able to stay in your actual family." Garrett said trying to be reassuring.

"It's just so, ugh! I didn't even bring the letters." I said frustrated.

After my mom explained the whole situation to me I walked out on her. Garrett followed a few minutes later with all my bags. We reloaded his trunk and headed to his apartment, where i was now pacing the living room.

"Actually I grabbed them when I left. I figured you may want them." He said taking a bundle out of one of my bags.

I tackled him into a hug and started reading the letters. It sounded like Lacy really cared about my well being. I learned that my college fund actually came from her. The only problem was that every letter had a different postmark and return address. My hopes of finding her fell quickly.

"Hey, we can start at the most recent address, see if anyone knows where she went. We'll figure this out. Me and you." Garrett said patting my back, comforting me.

"You and I both know we cant do this ourselves." I answered.

"Which is why I enlisted some help. They don't know anything, but they are willing to help if it means you'll cheer up." Garrett said, and as if on cue, the doorbell rung.

****

Two hours later we had an entire plan mapped out. We would start in L.A. That's where the last letter was from. We'd move east from there unless we had a lead telling us otherwise until we found her. The help Garrett had enlisted was in fact the rest of The Maine and they were in on my secret now too. Soon, maybe before the end of summer, I will have found my mother, Lacy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short sweet and to the point.
it will get better, and longer. just getting stuff planned out.
peace,love&goldensnitches
CC

Lyssie's outfit