Status: Active as an athlete.

You're electric I can't get over it

3. Packing & Such

The next day we spent washing and loading up the guy's old tour bus, I refused to ever go across country with them in a van after their 3rd tour. It was just way too small for the amount of people we had with us. Brooke and Drake were coming, though they just thought it was a road trip, and Pat's brother Tim was coming as well.

"So we're leaving first thing in the morning, we'll come around in the bus and pick everyone up so we don't have to have to worry about where we leave our cars." Tim said as we were all getting ready to leave the Kirch house.

"What time is first thing in the morning?" Drake asked nervously.

"5am" Pat answered non-chalantly. Drake's face dropped and we all started laughing histerically.

"That's not funny!" He yelled at us.

"How about 10?" Tim asked.

"Much better." Drake said satisfied.

"Now we all have to go pack." John said ruefully, no one liked packing. Especially when we only had a few hours to do so. Luckily for me I hadn't unpacked too much of my things so I offered to go house to house and help out.

"That's fine, but you are so coming to mine and Brooke's place first, you know how she can be when it comes to packing." Drake said teasingly.

"Yes, I do, which is why she isn't allowed to be in the room while I pack for her." I said with a smile.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Brooke said defending herself.

"Yes you are." We all said in unison, we had had multiple experiences with her packing for previous tours at the last minute and making us late heading out.

"Fine, but I get to pick one outfit that I'm wearing tomorrow!" She bargained.

"Whatever, let's get a move on. It's going to take a long time to pack for you." I said, and with that we all dispersed to our houses.

3 hours and 4 suitcases later I had Brooke and Drake fully packed and ready to go. Brooke kept complaining that I wouldn't let her take this shirt or those pants but I finally got her to shut up by letting her pack one duffel bag on her own, which took her the full 3 hours. I love the girl to death but she definitely has her moments.

"Okay so you guys are picking us up last right?" Drake asked as he dropped me off at Garrett's apartment.

"Yup, around 9:30 probably." I answered, gathering my things.

"Okay then dolly I'll see you then." He replied hugging me before I got out of the car and headed into Garrett's apartment building.

I decided to take the elevator up to the 5th floor. Normally I took the stairs but I was way too tired to be bothered with them now. I got to Garrett's door a knocked, realizing I had left my key inside since I hadn't planned on going to Brooke's to pack for her. A few seconds later the door opened and I saw pat walking back into the living room, Xbox controller in hand. I closed the door behind me and went to the kitchen to get some ice cream. I sat on the counter top watching Garrett, Pat, Tim, and Kennedy playing Call Of Duty until Pat and Tim died and left the room, leaving the other two boys celebrating.

"Why didn't you ask me if I wanted ice cream?" Pat asked, a hurt look on his face.

"Well Patty, I didn't feel like getting you any, besides you were too busy getting killed." I answered with a smile.

"Whatever." Pat said sulking away.

"So why are you guys here?" I asked Tim.

"Well we figured it'd be more fun to have a giant sleepover, John and Jared are out getting food and drinks right now." He answered.

"Right, fun. Wait, this means we get to sleep in right?" I asked.

"Yup, cause we don't have to go house to house. We get to get up at 9 instead of 7:30." He replied.

"Whoo-hoo!" I exclaimed, jumping off the counter and putting my now empty ice cream bowl in the sink.

"Pizza, soda!" Jared yelled from the hallway as he and John came in.

"And alcohol!!!" John added.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update!!
I don't think anyone is reading this, but I like writing it. I may not continue much longer though..
Let me know what you think.
Read.Comment.Subscribe
Peace&icecreamsundaes
CC