Dimwitted

there's no place like home

Ron sat in on the old risty chair and started hitting his forehead continuesly.
“wake up, Wake, up wake up”
Hermionie came walking in begind him and slwly walked up to him sitting on the arm rest of the chair.
“Ronnie are you okay?”
“No, i dont think i am anymore, at first i thought it was a dream but i cant wake up, I want to go home!”
“But you are home”
“You dont understand”
“No i dont” She was still smiling. Ron wondered why everyone seemes so smiley in this world.
“Say something intelligent!”
“uh...”
“Shout at me , tell me off for doing something stupid, call me a unintelligent dim-witted, repulsive human being!”
but i think your a handsome , intelligent and lovely human being and i would never shout at you silly”
Ron rolled his eyes
“Do you want to go to libraby?”
“What?”
“The library do you want to go, i’ll let you teach me about the history of hogwarts and why some spells are forbiden and extreamly dangerous and why millions of years ago wiches and wizards like ourselves would have been burned at the stake”
“Well that dosent sound verry nice, Anyway i’ve always hated the librabry its all full of boaring books, why dont we do each others hair instead. I reckon a few pink highlights in your hair will look amazing, not that you dont look amazing anyway.”
Ron sighed “No thank you”
“In fact i think your magnificent.” Hermionie lowerd herself of the arm of the chair and into Rons lap. She then put one arm around his shoulders. Ron looked verry discomforted but he tried to hide this with a crooked smile. I dont know who keeps calling you all those horrible names and makes you go to the stupid library but i would never do that. I think your verry intelligent and wonderfull and charming and extreamly handsome. Hermionie looked into Rons eyes and then leaned in closer locking her lips onto his. Ron then pushed her away from him and stood up.
“Whats wrong? Dont you like me?”
“No , it’s not that. I’m sorry i just cant...Trust me if this was a different universe i wouldent be pushing you away but it is and your not my Hermionie”
“But..i am Hermionie”
“Not to me your not”
Hermionie began to cry and a look of pure wickedness crossed her eyes.
“Please dont cry, i’m sorry”
“How dare you hurt me Ronnie, HOW DARE YOU”
Hermionie got out her want and pointed it at Ron
“Wait, stop what are you doing ”
“Oh so im a psycho now is that it? I thought you loved me Ronnie!”
“I dont think your a psycho, i never said that, just calm down Please”
Hermionie looked destrought and outraged and she waved her want to sumon a spell that was only meant to give him a slight elecrick shock.
Before she could say the words Rons eyes went backwards to the back of his head as he crashed to the floor and fainted. Ron could here the sound of Hemrionie shouting “Ronnie” until the sound got fainter and again Ron slipped out of conshiousness.

-----

“He’s wakeing up!”Said a girls voice
“Alright mate? we were getting worried about you” Said a boy
Ron was hit by a case of day ja vue as he woke up in the hospital wing with blured eyes. This time he dident wait to rub his eyes into focus.
He was relived to see a girl with thik brown hair , no make up , and neatly ironed clothing on sitting on his bed holding his hand. This was the way Hermionie should be and Ron had never been so pleased to see her. On the other side was Harry with short black hair and round glasses and back to his original brave and outspoken state ron was pleased to see. Ron sat up in his bed and hugged them both he could not take away the smile from his own face this time.
“I’ve missed you so much”
Harry laughed “We’ve missed you too, for a while we dident think you’d ever wake up”
Ron touched his head there was dried blood and injuries everywhere. He was still in the clothes he was wearing the day of the crash.
“I think you should lay down and rest Ronnald , you dont want to faint and crack your head open again do you? And what did i say about driving late at night in the snow! If i wasent so relieved that your alive id be absolutely firious with you, how could you be so sensless ”
Ron sank back in his bed with relief, He was finnaly home.