My Father's The Punk Rock God (Billie Joe Armstrong)

Chapter 4

"You...." Sky started. Billie's face flushed, he only had to look into her eyes and he knew who it was. How am I supposed to act around her? he thought.
"Hi, you must be...Sky" he stuck out his hand awkwardly. Sky was to freaked out to shake his hand or even to breathe. Suddenly she realised her body was cut off from oxygen and took a deep gasp. He looked at her weirdly, but more of a are-you-okay look than a what-the-hell look, although Sky took it the wrong way. She turned and started down the lane. Great, she thought, running away again. Just then his hand rested on her shoulder, and pulled her round.

***

Adrienne couldn't believe this. She thought she knew Billie, but how could he hide something so big from her for all these years? Just when she though she knew him, he turns around and completely changes. She wiped a tear from her face, and opened the door a crack. Billie had his hand on some short girl. She looked pretty much exactly like Billie but younger and with long hair (less stubble too). Adrienne felt bad for the poor kid, and guilty for hating her so much without meeting her. She walked over to them and couldn't help but smile, Billie never could do anything by himself, even meeting his only daughter. She stopped when she saw the kids eyes, they were exactly like Billie's, like looking into her own husband's eyes. She swallowed and started some sort of conversation.
"Hey, Sky right?" she tried, trying to make it sound like this didn't have to be such a big deal.

***

Joey sat, running his hands through his hair. He looked up around his room, all the posters shredded and his guitar (the one he didn't like and was planning to sell) smashed on the floor. He over-heard his parents arguing and had had a break-down. He saw Jakob peer round the door, looking scared and suprised. He felt bad for scaring his brother, they had always been good friends, even when they were younger and Jakob accidently dropped Joey's camera over some bridge on holiday.

Joey beckoned and Jakob came and sat next to his brother.
"I..look, if you knew" said Joey.
"Knew what?" asked Jakob innocently, Joey breathed in loudly.
"Lets go downstairs, J" said Joey. Knowing his brother, Jakob didn't ask any more questions .

Jakob ran off in front as Joey walked slowly behind him, trying to get a glimpse through the front door which you could only see from the top of the stairs. He saw the back of his Mom's head and his Dad further away to the side. His Mom walked over and he could see a girl.

So that was her. There is no way she will feel welcome here, he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!