Status: extremely active

Castaway

Holly was a city girl, she loved the tall buildings. She loved the rush of the traffic. She loved her apartment with her little dog Mickey. But she loved traveling too, to other large cities. She lived in New York City, the tourist attraction spot of the United States, besides Washington D.C, which she had been to too many times. She was a blonde haired, skinny, medium height girl with an ambition to get things accomplished. She was a worker for Triple A, and helped people plan their vacations, their honeymoons, and private getaways. She worked all the time! So her two best friends, who always worked with her, bought her tickets to fly to Venezuela. She was to relax on a luxurious resort with a large ocean and a great view. She just didn’t know it yet.

Peter Wentz was a rock star. And that was all that needed to be said. He was rich, loaded, with tons of cash coming out of his ears. He had made his way to the top of the music chain in his band Fall Out Boy. It was clear that his fame had gone to his head. His band mates were getting a little annoyed by Peter’s cocky “I’m the best” attitude. So they packed his bags and told him he was going to a music studio in Atlanta, alone. So they bought him a ticket to Venezuela, obviously fooling the cocky rock star.
When the plane has to make an emergency stop at a boo foo airport, the two get back onto the wrong plane. These opposite people land on a beach off the coast of the Atlantic ocean, far south. These two people got much more than what they bargained for.
  1. 01
    Holly :)
  2. 02
    Peter :)
  3. 03
    Holly and Peter :)
  4. 04
    Holly :)
  5. 05
    Peter :)
  6. 06
    Holly :)
  7. 07
  8. 08
    Holly :)
  9. 09
    Holly and Pete :)
  10. 10
    Holly :)