Status: Active bitches!

Lessons Learned

Chapter 4

I practically limped into my hotel room after my run, the third of the day. Hey, it's not like there's anything else to do, I'm in fucking Rhode Island!. I ran literally seven miles yesterday after I had finished talking to my parents, then went out to dinner by myself. It was so awesome, you don't even know. I just love being hit on by drunk assholes who think that they're hot shit. Note sarcasm. I seriously almost kicked this kids face in cuz he wouldn't back the fuck off. Not like it would have been a challenge, he was a scrawny mother fucker... I shook my head and stripped my shirt off, already feeling better with the freezing cold air of my room washing across my skin. I loved being cold after a work out, which I had discovered when I was 17, after a particularly hard bout with Max, coming home to find the AC broken and blasting the house with 45 degrees of freezing cold bliss. Dad was pissed, it two weeks to patch all those holes...

Smack You blared from my bed, signalling a call from either Mistey or Blaze. I lunged for my phone, accepting the call and putting the device up to my ear.

"MISTEY YOU BITCH! How are ya babe?"

"Trini boo! I'm so great, I'm just awesome. LA is the sickest place on earth dude. OH! Guess what!"

"You finally found a place where you can wear lime green chucks with purple skinnies and no one cares?"

"Well, yeah, but that's not it."

"Girl, what is more exciting than that!?"

"Blaze has a girlfriend..."

"WHAT!!!!"

"I'm not fucking done bitch! As I was saying before you so RUDELY interrupted me, not only not Mattiekins have a girlfriend, she is Jordan Staal's sister!

"No.fucking.WAY! HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!?"

"I guess she moved out here to go to school, you know how we live like five minutes from UCLA, they ran into each other at the Starbucks near campus and really hit it off. They've been dating for six months and he just told me last night!"

"That little chode munch! He must really like her then, if he waited that long to tell even you. Must not want us to scare her off..."

"Dude, I know right? Apparently she's a total sweetheart and gets along with everyone. except the people who fuck with her family."

"Well, she should fit right in then. I thought the Staal's were Canadian, why the fuck is she at UCLA?"

"Meh, something about not wanting to be the only Staal kid left in Canada" she laughed, I giggled and nodded,

"well, we still need to meet her. And make sure you tell Blaike and Sarah when you write them!"

"I'm already onnnnn itttttt!!!" She sang, horribly off key I might add.

"Please don't ever do that again, you totally just raped my ears. THEY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME DAMN YOU!"

"I AM AN AWESOME SINGER YOU ASSHAT! SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A CLOTHESPIN!"

"OH FUCK YOU, YOU CAN'T SING FOR SHIT AND WE BOTH KNOW IT! I WILL KILL YOU WITH A SHARPENED TOOTHBRUSH! YOU HEAR ME!? A SHARPENED TOOTHBRUSH! There was silence on both ends, then roaring laughter. I rolled off my bed and tears were running down my face, I was laughing that hard.

"Trin, I miss the fuck outta your crazy ass."

"I miss you too babe, I miss you too."

Three Hours Later

"I WON THE CUP MOTHER FUCKER TAKE A LOOK AT ME! 87 ON MY SWEATER WITH A BIG OLE 'C'! I'M SCORIN MAD GOALS, YEAH FUCKER THAT'S WASSUP! YOU CAN'T STOP ME MOTHERFUCKER CUZ I WON THE CUP!" You remember that song "I'm on Boat"? Well, someone re did it when the Pens won the Stanley Cup in like, 2008 or something, and I love the remix. Hate the original, love love love the remix. I was currently jumping around my room and screaming the lyrics, which I found incredibly entertaining... I faintly heard the room phone ring and paused the song before I dove across my bed to reach the screeching device.

"Hello?"

"Miss. Sanders? There are some rather...colorful people here in the lobby to see you." My eyes widened and I squealed in excitement before dropping the phone in the cradle, grabbing my room key, and bolting out the door and down the hall to the stairs that led to the lobby. I skidded into the marble floored room and searched for my target, who I spotted in less then three seconds. Hmm, I could be mature here, or I do something fun...

Yeah, reeeal hard to see what I decided to go with.

"DADDDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" He turned around when he heard my banshee screech, and a smile split his face almost in half while he opened his arms to catch me as I ran at him full force, leaping into his embrace from about two feet away. I giggled as he clenched my small frame in an iron tight grip and spun me around before setting me back on the floor.

I was there for all of two seconds before I was picked up again and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Baby Shadows!! I missed you!!" Ahh, Jimmy. Gotta love him.

"Jimmy, put her down before you drop her, Jesus Christ!" Deja Vu anyone? I was roughly set on my feet and took all of two seconds to jump my dad again. I clung to him as he held me a few inches off the ground,

"I missed you." He hugged me tighter, making me squeak in alarm,

"I missed you too, baby girl." I was released and set back on my feet,

"SO! Do we just not matter now? I'm hurt Trin, wounded deep." I grinned at Brian and gave him a huge hug, moving quickly along to Zack and Johnny before letting go and skipping towards the elevator. I stopped when I noticed the guys weren't following me, and turned around with a huff.

"Are you guys gonna come help me get my shit or just stand there like retarded goldfish?"

~~~~~~~

It only took about ten minutes to shove all my shit in my bags and drag them down to the bus. I dropped my key off at the front desk, giving a sickly sweet good bye to the same frigid bitch who had checked me in two nights ago. I left my bags on the curb by the bus, knowing that the guys would make Johnny shove them into the cargo hold, and walked inside, flopping onto the small couch with a sigh of content.

"You always did love couches." I raised my middle finger at my uncle,

"Shut up Zack, couches are amazing. Especially bus couches. I LOVE THEM!" Zack laughed, having long ago gotten used to my random outbursts, and dropped my laptop bag on my stomach. I whined and lifted the bag, rubbing the now sore area on my abs.

"Bitch, that hurt!"

"Trin! Are you gonna need to train soon?" Stupid question Dad, reeeeally stupid question.

"Um, duh?" My father appeared in my line of sight, massive arms crossed over his broad chest.

"Ok smart ass. The only reason I'm asking is because some of the guys have been training and wanted to know if you want to join them at the next stop." I just stare at him blankly, wondering why he is even asking me that question. He stares back for a second before turning on his heel and heading to the back of the bus.

"Ok, I'll stop asking stupid questions now!"

~~~~~

"You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel!" I sang/screamed as I bopped around the bus area in the back of whatever arena we were currently in. I think we were somewhere in New York, but no one ever tells me anything and I didn't care enough to get the information from anyone....

"Trinity Rose! Stop singing about animals and sex! BAD!" I giggled at my Dad, turning around to see him walking towards me.

"Hey now, that is a damn good song and YOU KNOW IT! ADMIT IT! ADMIT IT NOW!" I laughed as Jimmy came up behind my dad and jumped on his back, screaming about admitting that 'Bad Touch' is a good song.

"OK! IT'S A GOOD SONG! NOW GET OFF ME YOU GIANT FREAK! " I was literally rolling on the ground at this point, Jimmy was hanging on for dear life while my dad was running around like a beheaded chicken, trying to shake the giant goofball off.

"Trin, what the hell are you doing?" I couldn't speak, I simply pointed at the two 'adults' in the corner, still laughing my ass off. Brian sighed and walked over to his brothers, screeching in Jimmy's face, which caused him to fall off my dad in surprise. Dad ran over and hauled me to my feet, trying (and failing) to hide his huge frame behind my tiny body.

"Dad, you're being retarded."

~~~~~~~

I only had six days after that to spend with the guys before I had to fly back to Huntington, and those six days went by faster than I would have liked. Before I knew it, I was standing in an airport somewhere in North Dakota, wondering why the hell they were playing a show in North Dakota anyway....

I couldn't breath.

"Dad...can't..breathe. Need.AIR.NOW!" The grip loosened considerably and I looked up to see my Dad giving a huge, cheesy grin, one that made his dimples pop out for the whole world to see.

Poke

"Dammit Trin! Why do you always have to poke the damn dimples!?" I giggled.

Poke

"TRINITY!"

"Sorrrrryyyyy! But they're just so adorable! And there! You smile and your dimples are like, "OHMIGAWD HIIIIIIIII!!!!!" Seriously!" He just looked at me like I was crazy, kissed my forehead, and turned me around to shove me towards my gate.

"Go be crazy with your mom. Girls are so weird..." He muttered as he turned and walked away.

"I LOVE YOU DADDY!" He simply raised a hand in acknowledgment of my statement, making me giggle while I skipped up to the ticket lady at boarding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loooooong ass chapter, somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,700 words. Yeeeeah buddy!

Thank You to

A7X_Lover13

crazyforhim07

Miss.CorrCorr

Vanzchyk2011

musik_mstr

Spam.

Go Team Venture!


Next update will be Friday at some point, there will be a rather large time jump and some very...unexpected new characters. dun dun dunnnnn!

If I get ten comments, I'll post the chapter on Wednesday instead of Friday =]

-Becka Vengeance