Status: Active bitches!

Lessons Learned

Chapter 9

After dinner, I retreated to my room, falling face first onto my bed.

What the hell am I gonna do?

"Stupid Malkin and his stupid Russian cuteness." I muttered darkly, reaching into my back pocket to pull out my phone. I hit the speed dial and put the phone next to my ear,

"Hey doll."

"Mommmyyyyyyyy!"

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"Everything! Like, not literally everything, but close enough!"

"You met Geno, didn't you?"

"YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS!?!" I screeched at my mother, totally livid that she hadn't even warned me that the hottest hockey player on the planet was going to be living with me.

"Sorry, I wasn't allowed to tell you, Kat threatened my skittle stash!"

"Mom, what do I dooooo?"

"You let it happen darlin. Maybe this will be good for you, but you have to stop over thinking it. What did he say anyway? I can almost feel you freaking out."

"Kat was making fun of me for having a mom complex and Geno gets up, gives me a hug, and tells me that I'll make a good wife one day. What.The.Fuck."

"I don't know what to tell you kiddo, maybe talk to him?"

"You are no help."

"Hey now, I'm tons of help. And if you really feel that way, I can go get your father..."

"NO! NO GETTING DADDY! HE'LL MURDER HIM!" My mom burst into giggles, I could just imagine her rolling around on her bed in complete hysterics.

"No he won't."

"Mom, he nearly went postal on that one kid from school that asked me out."

"In his defense, that was only a few months after the whole He-Who-Not-Be-Named incident."

"Mom, this isn't Harry Potter, you can say his name. Besides, Mitch wasn't nearly awesome enough to be compared to the Dark Lord. And even if he was, I want Harry Potter to come and vanquish him."

"Vanquish him? Trin, you've been reading too many romance novels."

"Shut up Mom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To the left, to the left! Dammit Max! The other left!"

"I got him, I got him! Merde! Geno, go right, go RIGHT!"

"Trinity, where are you??"

"I'm in the bunker man, I need back up!"

"I got it, I got it. Where in the bunker?"

"East wing, left side."

"SON OF A BITCH!" We all groaned and threw our controllers down,

"What the hell is going on in here?" I growled at the TV screened and snatched up my Xbox controller as my character respawned, allowing me to get back in the game. Completely ignoring Kat and her question in the process, but this is more important.

"Geno, cover me this time, I am not about to get my ass kicked by some punk I can't even see!"

"You guys are playing Call of Duty again, aren't you?"

"YES!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SOOOOO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE WAIT! My life caught up to me lol. I'll have another chapter out by tonight. Byyeee.