It's Just A Word

one

I sat outside an apartment building, trying to hide from the pouring rain that was coming down at the moment. I felt like crap. I had been out on the streets for the last month. I was stuck outside every day non-stop. I couldn’t even go to my school since my parents had already called them and said I was transferring, so I was stuck out here. I curled up into a ball and pulled my sweatshirt over my head, trying to stay warm and dry. I knew I smelt by now and probably looked how I was, homeless. I heard a group of guys stumbling near me, they sounded drunk. I pulled back farther into the darkness; trying to hide from them.

“What do we have here?” One slurred as they noticed me sitting here. He crouched down and looked at me. “Pete, come looky here. We have a sexy little thing.” He grabbed my chin lightly and I pulled away as I tried to get up. I stood up and went to walk away; they were probably all too drunk to realize I was leaving anyways. “Not so fast.” The guy had called for ‘Pete’ said as he caught my waist. “Where do you think you’re going? Me and my friends want some fun, and you’re going to give it to us.” I whimpered and tried to push him away; he just chuckled darkly and one of his friends grabbed my arms so I couldn’t move them. I was sandwiched in between them and he started unzipping my sweatshirt, while the other one was kissing my neck and sucking on it. I tried kicking them to get them away, but that just made the guy in the front go away from sweatshirt and down to my jeans. My breath hitched in my throat and I froze for a moment; then I started crying and kicking harder. “Fucking bitch.” He grumbled when I kicked him in the shin.

“Let go of me.” I screamed as I tried to kick him again. He growled and got another one of his friends over here. “Get away from me!” I screamed again.

“Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” He hissed in my ear as his friend helped him pull down my pants. I started really crying, realizing there was no way this was going to be stopped.

“Hey.” Some guy yelled as he stopped near. “Get the heck away from her!” The guy was about to rape me turned his head towards the guy and glared at him.

“Get your own whore. This is ours.” He growled as his hand went into my underwear.

“I said get the heck away from her!” He yelled again.

“Why the hell should I?” He almost had his finger inside of me.

“Because, she’s… she’s my girlfriend and if you don’t take your hands off her I’ll beat the shit out of you!” He lied.

“Whatever.” The guy said annoyed as he and his friend dropped me on the ground. “She probably has some disease anyways.” They walked off.

“Hey.” The guy that saved me said quietly as he crouched beside. “You alright?” I looked towards me and stared. I had stopped crying a few seconds ago, but I started bawling again. “Shh.” He said as he tried to calm me down. “Hayden, can you come over here and help me bring her to the apartment?” When I heard that, I started crying more, they were going to do the same thing the other people were doing. Oh god. “Hey, no. Calm down.” He said as he noticed me started to shake from the sobs. “You just look tired, hungry and…” He trailed off; he was going to say ‘needed a shower’ probably. I knew I looked nasty. “I was just going to make you some food and let you sleep for a bit, alright?” I nodded slowly. “Nothing more.” He held out his hand. I waited a few moments, trying to stop the crying, and then grabbed his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took forever!
i just couldn't figure out how to make it so they met, but i figured it out. (:

Christofer and Hayden(on the right)