You're Wrong When It's Right

two

Sound check went as it normally did. Old songs, covers, and of course a few of the new songs nobody knew of yet. I sat on the corner of the stage with my knees to my chest. Alex let the last few lines of Break out, Break out slip out of his lips before he put the guitar in its stand and made his way over to me. He sat next to me and put an arm around me.
"Alex, come on. We've got a few more songs!" Rian complained.
"I need a break," Alex said, kissing my cheek.
"Get a room," Jack chuckled, putting his guitar on the stand as well. "I need a break, too. I'm thirsty." he wandered backstage. "Who wants a water?" he yelled.
"I do!" I said loudly. Jack came out with six bottled waters, even though I was the only one who said anything. He handed them out, finally taking a swig of his own.

I gulped down almost half of mine and rested my head on Alex's shoulder.
“I’m tired.” Alex whined. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him
“Quit your whining. You’re not as cute when you whine.” He raised an eyebrow and smiled.
“So you think I’m cute?” he pressed.
“Nah.” I answered. He scoffed and took a long swig of his water.
“I’m ready to practice. Let’s get this shit done.”
“Alex, you just sat down three minutes ago. Now I want to sit.” Rian said.
"Babe, just take your break, okay?" I cut in, half-smiling.
"Fine," Alex huffed, crossing his arms.
"You're such a girl." Zack said before taking a drink of his water. I laughed and Alex gave Zack a dirty look. "If the shoe fits..."
"Shut the fuck up, Zack. Nobody was talking to you anyway." Alex said.
"Geeze Alex, calm down." Rian had a straight face, but I could see the smile playing in his eyes. Alex maintained a tense posture as he frowned deeply. Zack was right. He was a girl sometimes. A high maintenence, whiny little girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. Hope you like it. Even though it's short.
Comments = love