What Happens When Your Crazy Best Friend Steals Joe Jonas's Cell Phone.

Ch. 1

"Angel!"

Nothing could put fear in Angel Brielle Laton quicker than hearing her bff, Iris Rose Delton, screaming her name. For she knew she was about to be tackled.

Sure enough before Angel could count to 5 she was on the ground with her bff, Iris, on top of her.

"You know this is a public place right?"

"Who cares!"

"Um..I do"

"Yeah right!"

"Iris..."

"Yessssss"

"Get off me"

"Fineeee"

Iris stood up and helped Angel up has well.

"Now why the yelling"

"I always yell"

"Yes but I rarely get talked to the floor"

"True"

"So what gives?"

"Best shit ever!"

Angel gave Iris a WTF? look.

"Que?"

"Que what?"

"Best shit ever?"

"Yeah!"

"What is?"

"What is what?"

Angel smacked Iris.

"Do you want Starbucks?"

"Yes!"

"Then tell or no coffee for you!"

Iris stepped back wide-eyed.

"You wouldn't"

"Oh I think you know I would"

Iris shrugged her shoulders.

"True"

"Der"

"Yes'm"

"Iris"

"Yes"

Angel just looked at Iris and looked at Starbucks.

"Okay okay OKAY!"

Angel waited patiently.

"Guess who's parents just surprised her with 2 front row JoBro concert tickets this weekend?"

"Snob Biana Wells?"

Iris smacked Angel.

"NO IDIOT!"

Angel looked at Iris.

"US!"

"YES....well me but YES!"

"Well you're bringing me!"

"DUH!"

Angel and Iris started jumping up and down screaming. Completely ignoring the fact that everyone in the mall outside of Starbucks and in it was staring at them.

But they didn't care. They were getting to see the Jonas Brothers.

Life was good.

~~~ Saturday morning - Early ~~~

Angel arrived at Iris's house at the oh early hour of 8a.m. She pulled her duffel bag, pillow, quilt, and backpack out of her ultra cute bw bug and headed to the door.

She knocked.

No answer.

She knocked again.

Still nothing.

So Angel called Iris's cell phone.

She got voicemail.

"Iris Rose Delton get your lazy ass up and let me in! Get up I have coffee and we need to plan our day! We have to be early. Get your ass us! Please!"

Angel hung up her phone angrily and kicked Iris's door. She called her phone again and again and again...AND AGAIN!

Finally Iris came to the door with massive bed head.

"Hate...you"

"Good morning to you too"

"Shut up"

"Just let me in"

Iris stepped aside to let Angel in, shutting the door behind her.

"I'm going back to bed."

"Nope"

"Don't care, going"

Iris walked back to her bedroom and passed out on her bed. Angel threw her stuff down onto the floor of Iris's room and climbed over Iris to get to the other side of her bed and passed out.

~~~Noon~~~

Angel woke up to Iris's cell phone going off. Angel reached behind her and smacked Iris.

"Get your phone!"

"Umph!"

Angel smacked Iris again.

"Umph grumph"

"Iris get your damn phone!"

"Numph"

Iris smacked her phone and went back to sleep. Angel rolled over.

"Fucking hate you Iris I'm awake now!"

Angel sat up, grabbed her pillow and smacked Iris upside the head.

"Arghhhhhhhhhh!"

Angel smacked Iris again.

"Get yo' ass up!"

"Shut....upppppp"

"No"

After a half-hour Angel managed to get Iris up with the promise of Starbucks coffee and Denny's.

Iris walked out to Angel's car rubbing her eyes and yawning. They headed out to Denny's. The would get Starbucks on the way back.

At Denny's Iris and Angel ordered coffee first. They devoured it. Then they stuffed their faces. On the way back to Iris's house they stopped for Starbucks. It was nearing 2pm when they finally got back.

Than the real madness began.

Angel and Iris started to run around iris's house getting changed, doing hair, make up, and all that jazz.
You see the concert started at 7pm and doors opened at 6pm. Although the brothers probably wouldn't come on until 8 at the earliest they wanted to get there early thought. They had to check out souvenirs!

By 3:30pm Angel was yelling at Iris to hurry her ass up.

"Let's go Iris!"

"Argh!"

"Let's go!"

"Calm down woman!"

"You calm down!"

"I am calm!"

Just then Iris came running down the hall with one shoe on and the other hanging from her hand.

"Says the one shoed girl"

"Shut up you rushed me"

"Yeah yeah yeah just get your shoe on"

In record time Iris put her shoe on and was out the door.

"Let's go Ang!"

Angel just shook her head and followed Iris out the door.

By 4pm they were almost to the convention center where the concert was being held.

By 4:15pm they had parked and were skipping along the sidewalk to the convention center.

They were in blue shorts, crazy colored converse, and matching hand made shirts. Both were white with Kevin and the number 2 on the back. The front held the JoBro logo. And all over were their favorite song lyrics.

Tonight was going to be a night to remember.....

Literally
♠ ♠ ♠
I was being bugged constantly. Happy Krysta!