Status: Still in-progress. :)

OMJ I Killed Joe Jonas?

Nightmares

“Brittany, please you don’t know what you are doing! Please, please don’t do this!” Joe yelled while Brittany was getting closer to him with a knife. Joe was backed against the wall, and his hand was in the air trying to stop Brittany from what she was doing. “Oh, Joe…this wont hurt a bit…” She got closer and closer to him. Soon you could hear blood coming out of his body…yes, this was Joseph Adam Jonas. “AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Brittany! Please!” Again and again she stabbed him. Harder and Harder until her knife was almost completely inside him. He tried to speak but all that came up was blood. She then stopped, putting the knife down staring at her bloody hands, not believing what she had just done. Then stared at Joe. His eyes were wide open, he had blood all over his mouth…and his body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“AHHHHHHHH!!!!” Brittany screamed waking up from her nightmare that she just had. She started to cry, then felt strong arms around her body. “Britt! What happened? Are you ok?” he asked caringly. “Joe! You are ok!” Brittany wrapped her arms around him. “What? Of course I am here I would never leave you. So you had a bad dream?” Joe started rubbing circles around her back looking at her concerned. “More like a nightmare…you don’t want to know what happened…you will be scared of me for he rest of your life.” She didn’t dare to look in his chocolate brown eyes, it would probably make her cry, again. “Britt, you know I love you. Please, tell me.”
“Fine”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Yes, this is my first chapter I know it is extremely short but ummmm I don’t really feel like writing any more. Yes, I know I am lazy but umm this is just and intro so please comment so I can see if I should continue=) thanks! And there will be more characters soon!=)