Status: Still in-progress. :)

OMJ I Killed Joe Jonas?

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
"What happened down there?" Joe asked me.
We were now on the couch in the family room.
The black leather couch I was now sitting on was really cold. I shivered.
I heard Joe get up and walk over to the recliner and grab the red, fuzzy warm, blanket. He then, wraped it around me.
"Sweetie, please, you can tell me anything." I could hear the plead in his voice.
I just wasn't sure if I was ready to tell him all about it yet.
"Uhmm I....uhhhh...stepped on the hammer that was laying on the floor downstairs...." I lied.
"Really? Oh, are you ok?" he asked as he pulled both my feel onto his lap.
His skin was cold...
"Yeah...yeah I'm fine." I said as I pulled my feet from his lap.
He looked confused.
"Uhm, ok then...I'm going to bed then. There is a smoothie I brought you onthe counter." he said.
I didn't have a chance to say anything because, he ran up the stairs.
I just sat there...in the darkness...alone...again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up at around 7:00 AM. So I decided to make some breakfast for Joe and I.
When I got to the kitchen, I walked straight to the refridgerator. I collected eggs, bacon, bread, butter, and ketchup.
I got two pans out. One for the eggs and one for the bacon.
Placed the toaster out and plugged it in.
Soon I heard thumping from the stairs.
'That must be Joe.' I thought.
Gosh, was I right. It was a tired Joe. His hair was all messed up, and his eyes were half closed. He sat up at the bar table that is connected to the counter/island thing.
"Hm, up so early?" I stated, well, kind of asked.
"mmmhmmm" he replied staring at the bacon sizzling on the stove.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very Very Very short...sorry i am having a sleep over...so uhmmmm yeah... please commet! thanks!!