Your Song

Three-on-Three

Xx-zarah-xX

And here we are at yet another taping of SmackDown. Tonight's main event – a three-on-three mixed tag team match between Team Xtreme and The Hart Dynasty. And all this is thanks to that little attack I pulled on Natalya a few weeks ago on WWE Superstars during our boys' match. Who'd have thought?

I'm pretty sure this is a first, or at least something that hasn't happened in a really long time. I don't think there have been Divas in a main event in the WWE... ever.

We were currently on commercial break. The Hart Dynasty was already out in the ring waiting for us. Jeff, Matt, and I were backstage waiting till the break was over to head out.

I jumped in place, trying to get hyped up. We were all doing some last minute stretching before the break was over.

"Nervous?" Jeff asked as I shook out my limbs.

"A little." I said cracking my neck a few times. "I'm getting better at it though."

"You'll do great." Matt said putting an arm around my shoulders. "You always do."

I smiled. "Thanks Matt." I said pecking him on the lips.

Our music started playing and the three of us quickly made our way out to face the already cheering audience. Matt and Jeff were a few steps in front of me, we were all high-fiving some fans that were leaning over the retaining wall on the way down to the ring.

I reached a small group of teenage boys – maybe around sixteen years old. As I passed, they reached out and tried to touch me, almost ready to fall over the wall. I smiled at them as I passed and even winked at one of them.

I slid into the ring behind Matt and Jeff. Our music finally died down and I turned to face my boys. We did rock-paper-scissors to decide who would start. Matt won and Jeff and I retreated into our corner of the ring as did Natalya and David.

The bell rang three times and the match started. Matt and Tyson locked up almost right away. Tyson ended up getting the upper hand and threw Matt on the ground.

"COME ON MATT!" I yelled as Tyson started kicking him. "GET UP!"

Matt suddenly managed to grab Tyson's foot. He twisted his foot and Tyson fell to the ground. Matt jumped up and ran at our corner while he had the chance.

Jeff and I held out our hands at the same time. Jeff tagged in and Matt climbed out of the ring. He climbed up on the top turnbuckle as Tyson stood up. Jeff jumped off the turnbuckle and ended up kicking Tyson in the chest, sending him back to the floor of the ring.

"COME ON JEFF!" Matt and I yelled.

Ten minutes later and I still hadn't been tagged in. I was just starting to think they didn't want me to wrestle at all during this match when Jeff suddenly tagged me in.

"FINALLY!" I yelled jumping over the ropes and into the ring.

David quickly tagged in Natalya and she climbed in the ring.

"And it looks like the Diva's are finally getting involved in this match!" Todd said from the commentator's table.

I ran at Natalya and we started fighting. It got really bad really fast. Natalya wasn't giving me any room to fight back and she even made my lip start bleeding.

What the fuck did I do to her to make her act like this!? I thought as she roughly threw me on the ground face first.

She rolled me over and pinned me. I was tired, but I managed to kick out at two. She picked me up by the hair and kicked my in the stomach, causing me to stagger back a few steps. She ran at me and went to punch me, but a sudden burst of energy hit me and I was able to duck and knock her legs out from under her with a quick leg sweep.

Natalya fell to the ground. I quickly climbed up to the top turnbuckle of the nearest corner and pulled my signature flying kick just as she managed to stand up. She hit the floor of the ring again and I quickly pinned her.

The ref was almost at three, when David came out of nowhere and kicked me in the back. I rolled off Natalya, making it seem like I was in a lot of pain.

After rolling around on the floor of the ring for a few seconds, I finally stood up and turned to face Natalya just as she tagged Tyson in. He stepped into the ring and the ref told me I had to tag in one of my partners.

I was on my way to our corner when Tyson suddenly spoke.

"Why don't you tag in a real wrestler while you're over there Havens." he said.

I stopped walking and turned back around to face him. The ref started counting as I walked over to Tyson.

"You got something to say to me... honey?" he asked smirking.

"No." I said innocently. "I have nothing to say to you."

And with that I kicked him in the groin. He bent over clutching himself and I quickly Twist of Fate'd him. He fell to the floor as I ran and tagged Matt in, just as the ref was about to say ten.

"And let's remember ladies and gentlemen," said Matt Striker from the commentary table. "What Zarah just did is all legal, but if Tyson tries to retaliate he will be disqualified."

Matt took advantage of Tyson being on the ground and pinned him. The ref was almost at three when David stepped in and pushed Matt off Tyson. The ref started yelling at David to get out of the ring when Jeff suddenly attacked him.

David and Jeff started fighting in the ring, with the ref yelling at them to get out. David punched Jeff in the face and that was my cue to get involved. I quickly jumped over the ropes and ran at David. I hit him in the back and he staggered into the ropes. Jeff and I quickly pushed him over the top rope and he fell to the ground.

I turned to face Jeff, when out of nowhere Natalya appeared and knocked me out of the ring. I hit the ground hard and rolled over onto my back. I looked up at Natayla, who was glaring down at me. I then looked over at Jeff who accidentally tipped Natalya over the top rope.

Jeff quickly ran over to his corner again as Matt managed to pin Tyson through all the confusion.

"Ref!" I yelled pointing at Matt and Tyson.

The ref stopped yelling at Natalya and David, who were both lying on the floor outside the ring, and turned around. He quickly did a full three count and the bell rang, signaling the end of the match.

"And your winners of this match," said the announcer over the cheering audience. "Matt, Jeff, and Zarah! Team Xtreme!"

Jeff and I quickly jumped in the ring as our music started playing again. I jumped on Matt, wrapping my arms and legs around him as best as I could. He quickly wrapped his arms around my middle as I started to slip off him. Jeff also attacked Matt from behind. It was probably an awkward looking group hug, but we didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Let me know how I'm doing...
By the way, if you wanna read another awsome Hardy story check out this amazing Jeff Hardy fanfic by iero_vengeance_1990. It's called My Number One Fan and her story is getting really good.
-Aiden