Your Song

Double-Date

Xx-zarah-xX

"Meisa!" I yelled from the living room of her apartment. "Hurry up! Matt and Shane are gonna be here soon!"

"I'm almost ready!" she yelled back from her room.

Tonight was a night off from wrestling and we were all back in Cameron. Matt and Shane had called earlier today and said that they wanted to take Meisa and me out for a double-date.

"Where did they say they were taking us anyway?" Meisa said finally coming out of her room.

"Some dance club, I think." I said plopping down on her extra comfy couch that I had slept on countless times over the years.

She was putting in some long, dangly earrings but suddenly froze.

"What?" I asked quickly jumping up.

"They're taking us to a club?" she asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah..." I said. "At least that's what Matt said when I talked to him earlier... are you okay Meisa?"

"I have to go change." she said hurrying back into her room. "I'm not wearing the right clothes if we're going to a club!"

"But they're gonna be here in five minutes!" I yelled checking the time. "Why can't you just wear what you have on?!"

I sighed and plopped back down on the couch. I closed my eyes and actually started dozing off when there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I called making no move to get up.

They kept knocking until I, unwillingly, got up and answered the door.

"Meisa! They're here!" I yelled letting them in.

"I'm almost ready!" she called back.

"What took you?" Shane asked as I led the way back into the living room.

"I was a little busy."

"Doing what?"

"Examining the inside of my eyelids."

"Are you that tired?" Matt asked hugging me. "We don't have to go out tonight if you don't want to."

"I'm fine Matthew." I said. "One more late night won't kill me."

Meisa finally came out of her room, in a totally different outfit and with her hair and make up also done differently. She was wearing a dark blue mini skirt [could she have gotten a shorter skirt?!], a sparkly pink spaghetti-strap tank that showed off her boobies a little too much, and a pair of shoes that I knew she only wore for things like this.

Looking at Meisa made me feel a little under-dressed. I was wearing a plain black tank, jeans, and my very old pair of high-top Converse that looked like they should have been thrown out a very long time ago. I was also wearing no make up and my hair was straight down like it always was.

She hugged Shane and pecked him on the lips before grabbing her purse and rushing us out the door.

x-later-x

We were waiting in line outside the club. We had been waiting a little while and we were finally getting close to the front.

Matt slid his hand into mine and laced our fingers together. Out of habit, I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Are you sure you're not too tired?" he whispered in my ear.

I picked my head up and nodded. "I'll be better when we actually get inside." I said smiling.

After that the wait wasn't very long. Maybe ten minutes later the bouncer checking ID's let us in.

Meisa and I immediately went out in the dance floor and started dancing to Love Game by Lady Gaga. When we looked back at Matt and Shane they were both giving us weird looks. We waved at them and they laughed before going and sitting down at a table close by.

Xx-matt-xX

I watched Zarah and Meisa in amazement. They had been dancing for an hour straight. They had to be tired by now!

Shane and I were sitting at a table where we had a good view of them – incase they needed our help with guy problems or something. We had been just sitting around, drinking and talking – neither of us were very good dancers.

We were talking about an idea we had for an episode of The Hardy Show when Meisa suddenly appeared at Shane's shoulder.

"Hey." Shane said turning around to face her. "Tired yet?"

"No." she said smiling. "Come dance with me!"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the dance floor and into the sea of dancing people. So much for neither of us dancing.

A few seconds later Zarah showed up and took Shane's now empty seat across from me.

"Having fun?" I asked sliding my drink over for her to have.

She nodded and downed my practically untouched bottle of beer in three huge gulps.

"Excuse me." she said after burping very loudly.

I laughed and slid my hand across the table. "I love you." I said lacing our fingers together.

"Even my random loud burps?" she asked batting her eyes at me.

"Even those." I said laughing again.

I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry finished playing and Starstrukk by 3Oh!3 started blasting through the club.

"Do you wanna dance?" Zarah asked.

I shook my head. Shane might have caved, but I wasn't going to. "I don't dance." I said.

"I've seen you dance before." she said.

"Yeah, but I was just messing around." I said. "I don't really know how to dance and I'd rather not make a fool out of myself in public right now."

"Let me teach you." she said smiling sweetly.

I shook my head again. "I don't dance." I repeated letting go of her hand.

She stood up and walked around the table. She grabbed both my hands and started trying to pull me up.

"Please." she said.

I pulled my hands back. "No." I said. "I don't want to look like an idiot."

She stood in front of me, smiling. "You won't look like an idiot, Matt." she said. "I promise."

I sighed. Why did she have to have such an irresistible smile? "Okay." I said finally standing up.

"Yay!" she exclaimed grabbing my hands again.

I let her pull me out to the dance floor. Once we were in the sea of people, she stopped and turned to face me.

"Ready?" she asked smiling.

I shrugged my shoulders and she took that as a yes.

She turned around so that her back was to me and wrapped my arms around her waist. She started swaying to the new song that was playing and I started moving with her.

"This isn't so bad." I whispered in her ear after a while.

"I told you." she said.

As we continued to dance, Zarah turned her head to face me and kissed me lightly. It started out slow and gentle, but then things started to heat up. Our lips broke apart and I started trailing kisses down her jaw and neck as she let out a few heavy breaths.

I slowly ran my hands down her curvy hips and legs as I continued to kiss her neck, earning a small gasp from her. I detached my mouth from her neck and smiled. She brought my face back up to hers and nipped at my bottom lip before kissing me again.

The song changed again, this time to something a little faster, and Zarah started grinding on me in time to the music. As time went on, our dancing got more and more dirty and we started looking like all the other people that were on the dance floor.

At about two in the morning the four of us finally left the club. Zarah and Meisa were walking a few steps in front of Shane and me. Their heads were bent together and they were whispering, probably telling each other what had happened after we separated.

The drive home was very quiet, I guess everyone was tired. We dropped Meisa and Shane off at Meisa's apartment [Shane was staying the night with her tonight] and continued on to my house where Zarah would be staying with me for the night.

"Did you have fun?" I asked reaching over into the passenger seat and grabbing her hand.

"Yup." she said lightly squeezing my hand.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"A little." she yawned.

By the time we got to my house Zarah was fast asleep. Trying not to wake her up, I carefully got her out of my car and carried her bridal-style into the house. I took her into my room and gently laid her on my bed. I took off her shoes and tucked her in, kissing her forehead before leaving the room.

I did my nightly routine, trying to stay quiet so I wouldn't wake Zarah. I went in my room and checked on her one last time. I was about to close the door and leave when she spoke.

"Where are you going?" she asked sleepily.

"I was going to take the couch for tonight and let you have my bed." I said.

"But I don't wanna take your bed away from you," she said. "It's your house."

"I don't mind." I said smiling.

"But I do, so get your ass over here." she said, her voice muffled by her face being buried in the pillow.

"What?" I asked not sure I heard her right.

"We're gonna share the bed Matthew." she said. "We've been dating for, what three months now? I think it's okay for us to sleep in the same bed."

I smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Matthew Moore Hardy!" Zarah exclaimed. She raised a hand to point at me, her head still buried in the pillow. "Get your ass over here!"

"I'm coming." I said laughing.