Your Song

Hi Jeffero!

Xx-zarah-xX

It was finally Tuesday night again. Meisa and I were sitting in the front row again, right next to the commentary table. This time both of us had thought to bring signs that show support for our favorite wrestlers. I had made a sign for Jeff and Meisa made one for Hurricane Helms. I was going to make one for Matt too, but I didn't know whether we were even still friends or not...

SmackDown started by CM Punk and another wrestler named Luke Gallows coming out. When they first came out, I didn't really know why everyone was booing them. But then CM Punk started talking about drugs and calling everyone in the crowd addicts and saying that they all need someone like him to help them and how straight edge is the only way to go and blah, blah, blah. After about ten minutes I started booing him too.

And then he started on Jeff. I guess Jeff had experimented with drugs and alcohol in the past – I made a mental note to talk to him about that later. But what CM Punk said about Jeff made me want to jump over the retaining wall and attack him.

Punk was still talking when suddenly Loaded by Zack Tempest started playing. Everyone started cheering as Matt and Jeff coming out. I started cheering as loud as I could and held up my sign.

The Hardys entered the ring and started bagging on CM Punk and how he should just keep his mouth shut. Then Punk attacked Jeff and they started beating each other up. Luke Gallows went to get Jeff from behind and Matt jumped on him and they started fighting too. They kept fighting until the general manager, Teddy Long, came out. He set a tag team match with the Hardys vs CM Punk and Luke Gallows as the main event for the night.

During a commercial break the four of them went backstage, still arguing, and the wrestlers for the first match came out.

After the match a wrestler with a very heavy accent – I think it was Scottish – came out and started talking about how he was planning on winning the Intercontinental Title back from Matt Hardy sometime in the near future.

In the middle of his rant music started playing.

"Stand back! There's a hurricane coming!"

I cheered with lots of other people as Hurricane Helms came out and entered the ring. Meisa screamed and held up her sign. I saw Shane look over at us and smile. He winked at Meisa and she screamed even louder.

The match started and everyone was cheering for Shane. From what I could see, he had gotten better since his OMEGA days and going actual pro.

Hurricane Helms ended up winning the match – but I think it was just barely. The crowd in the arena went wild as his music started playing and the ref declared him the winner.

Shane once again looked over at us and waved. He smiled at me and blew a kiss to Meisa, causing her to look like she had a giant tomato for a head.

The rest of the matches were okay, but I was really excited for the tag team match with Jeff and Matt.

When it was time for the main event, CM Punk and Luke Gallows came out first. Meisa and I booed along with the crowd as they came walking out. I once again screamed at the top of my lungs when the Hardys' song started playing.

As they entered the ring I held up my sign. Jeff saw it and laughed. He pointed it out to Matt and he laughed too and even waved at me. I was so shocked that I almost forgot how to wave back.

The bell rang, signaling the start of the match. Matt and CM Punk were starting in the ring.

The match was amazing. I knew Matt and Jeff worked together well, but I never knew they were that good. They of course won the match – Jeff knocked Luke Gallows out of the ring when he tried to cheat, rendering him unconscious. Then Matt did a Twist of Fate on CM Punk, Jeff tagged in and did a Swanton Bomb, and pinned CM Punk for a three count, winning the match.

After that the show was over. Meisa and I once again waited a little bit, to let the arena empty some, before heading backstage. This time we had no problem with security.

I had expected Jeff and Shane to tackle me when they saw me, which they did. But what I didn't expect was for Matt to do the same.

"Zarah! I missed you so much!" Matt exclaimed hugging me.

"I missed you too...?" I said trying not to sound totally surprised.

"How did you like the show?" Jeff asked.

"It was freaking awesome!" I exclaimed. "Your guys' match was amazing!" I directed at Jeff and Matt.

"Hey! What about my match?" Shane asked pouting.

"I thought your match was awesome." Meisa said.

"Oh why thank you." he said putting his arm around her.

I laughed as Meisa's face once again resembled a tomato.

"By the way," Shane said. "I liked that sign you made for me."

"Yeah," said Jeff. "And I liked the one you made for me, Zarah."

"I'm glad you liked it." I said smiling. "I put so much work into it."

"You're sign was just a piece of white poster board that said 'Hi Jeffero!' in black sharpie." Meisa said. "And you made it five minutes before we left!"

"Like I said, it was hard work! I had to buy the poster board and then I had to find the right sharpie – and that right there took a while!" I said making everyone laugh.

"So where was my sign?" Matt asked.

I was again shocked that he was actually talking to me again.

"I didn't have time to make you one." I lied.

"That's okay," he said. "You can make me one for next week."

"Next week?"

"Well, yeah," he said putting his arm around my shoulders. "You two gotta come to the show next week!"

Xx-jeff-xX

I smiled as Matt put his arm around Zarah's shoulders. It was obvious to everyone that he was really trying.

By the time we all had to leave Matt and Zarah were acting like when they were younger. They were acting so normal; it was as if those past ten years had never even happened.

As we were walking out of the arena, Shane nudged me and pointed at Matt and Zarah. They were holding hands – something they had been doing since they were little. When I saw that, I knew that things between them where really okay again.

We reached Meisa and Zarah's car and started saying our goodbyes. When Zarah wasn't looking, Shane and I gave Matt our signs of approval. He rolled his eyes and turned to Zarah.

I watched as they hugged goodbye. I think I was the only one close enough to hear Matt.

"I really did miss you, Zarah." he whispered in her ear before letting her go.

Zarah turned to me and we hugged goodbye. Once they were in the car and driving away, I turned to my brother. I couldn't stop smiling.

"What?" Matt asked.

"Nothing." I said feeling my smile get bigger.

"O...kay..." he said as we started heading to our rental car.