Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

Warped Tour Detroit 2005

When I was 19 in 2005 I went to warped tour in Detroit. I knew that MCR was going to be there and at the time they were my favorite band. I had heard of Avenged Sevenfold and really loved their music I thought they were extremely talented.

Me and my friend Shelly were walking around just looking at the bands and I happened to see someone about 5'9ish standing with a man who was 6'4"ish. Right away I knew that it was Zacky Vengeance because I had seen him in a magazine about Bat Country. I went up to him and asked for an autograph he signed my pants and a pad of paper I had with me.

As he was signing my paper thats when I noticed that the taller man standing next to him was The late great Reverend. They weren't alll that big yet in '05 so they could still walk around without being really noticed too, too much. I of course asked for his autograph as well and he gave it to me and then I expected them to just walk away ya know.

But they didnt. Jimmy talked to me for like twenty minutes bout the bands I was there to see, how excited he was that city of evil had come out. It was awesome. After the twenty minutes me and my friend had to leave and Jimmy gave me a huge bone crushing hug. One of those hugs that no matter how bad things are it makes things all the much better. He told me to keep supporting them and that was the end of it. Jimmy was a unique soul who always took time to get to know his fans. He will be greatly missed and I am now crying now that I have written this story to you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the Telling Us