Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

Gin, Dares, and Pornstars...who knew?

I met the Rev or Jimbo as I call him In huntington beach I was 18 and went to a bar with my friends it was my first time in America and I saw him and Zacky at the bar. and My friends dared me to talk to them so obviously I went up to them and said hi, they looked at me like I was stupied and the first thing out of The Rev's mouth was are you from England or something? I laughed and said yes he smiled and offered to buy me a drink I nodded and he let me sit in between Zacky and him at this time I didn't know who Avenged Sevenfold was and I just thought hey they look awesome(: he ordered me gin and tonic which was cool.

We talked a lot about England then Zacky asked me my name and I said Brie which was my nickname Zacky smirked and said that sounds like a pornstars name and said well mine is Zacky I remember the Rev telling him that he was acting like Brian and at the time I didn't realize who in the hell they were talking about. The rev told me his name was James but he goes by Jimmy and that he was from England to and I said well can I call you Jimbo? He laughed that cheeky laugh that I loved so much and said Only if I can call you Pooh Bear which I said yes to laughing the whole time, By the time the bar closed my friends had ditched me and Jimbo and Zacky took me back to the Hotel.

I can remeber the last thing they told me at the door of my hotel I remember the way zacky played with his snake bits what they told me was they were in a band called Avenged Sevenfold and that they had a really good time Hanging out with me. That night I looked up Avenged Sevenfold and fell in love with their music, we hung out the next day the rev tought me how to play drums, i met the rest of the band and I can remember when Zacky called me On the 28 of December and told me that Jimbo was dead I got on the next flight to LA and went to Zacks house it killed all of us jimbo was my best friend and he was crazy and I cried and all the bull shit about his death like he killed himself he was adictted to drugs is a lie and bullshit people are jealous because they didn't know Jimbo the way all his friends did and still do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know for a fact that Jimbo did not do drugs, even if he did he quit a long time ago. He was a great person and thanks so much for sharing the story with us...

And remember kids, if you think that your story is too personal.. but you want people to know it and dont wanna share your identity. then let me know at the end of your message. and I will be happy to post it under annoymus...