Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

"He's In Peace Now"

Author's Note: This was written by someone who is from Mexico. Her English is ok, and her grammer if the same. Bare with her in her writing, because It take so much strength and determination to do something like this

I want to share with you these dreams I had some days ago.

Some random things and then it happened:

“Hey, how are you?” Aurora, the owner of the street team in Mexico told me when she knocked on my house door.

There were some members of the club with her too, we went outside to my backyard and we started to talk how we knew about Jimmy’s death.

“I remember,” Said Aurora. “I saw the email with the link to the Orange County article, you know, and on it said The Rev died. I was so sad and I started to cry.”

“No, a strange thing happened to me” Emily said. “My computer turned off by itself when Aurora sent me the link and I read it, it was so strange”

“No, that’s not strange, the most strangest thing happened to me” Mario said this time, “I was reading about Jimmy’s past and then my room door moved by itself and then it closed it so hard!”

“So obviously I found out later about Jimmy's death. On December 28th I was in my trip in Michoacan and I remember that this day I bought a magazine and in this magazine Rev was appearing, and I don’t know why I became sad, I did not become crazy and all as when I see Jimmy's photos, but, sad, I became sad and with desire of crying.” I explain and then I started to cry.

And then all we were crying. And from the door of the garden appears Jimmy with a big smile. We got into a shock.

“No, no, please don’t cry for me because I’m fine now, I’m in peace and that’s fell good” Said Rev still with his smile. “And I just want to you know that I’m feel bad that you guy feel so sad for me, I didn’t want this, I don't want you suffering because of me… You have to know that I’m fine, so don’t cry anymore, yeah?”

I woke up crying and sobbing. And I noticed that it was just a dream.

So the next day I remember that I dreamt with a Show of Pinkly Smooth and Rev was there, but he was already dead… it was so weird, and I don´t know how explain it. He said that he’s okay now and he’s watched us from somewhere. Then Syn made a joke about it.

Yes, my dreams were so strange and weird and all, but, I don´t know, for some reason it feels good, because now I know that Jimmy is fine and he is watching us from up there. So let’s smile to him ‘cuz he is watching at us.

PS: And about all the weird things that happened to my friends and I, (the things that I explain in my first dream) all the things are true, these things happened to us, and now I see that to many fans happened strange things too. Oh.

Thanks for reading. (:
♠ ♠ ♠
Also Go CHECK OUT MY NEWEST STORY P.S. I love You It's A Jimmy (the Rev) story. You guys wil love this, just check it out, and pass everything along to your friends

I havent gotten many, of these stories since January...So you have any, please send um in. Or if you know somebody who's met the rev or had a memory with him, please tell them to send something in.