Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

A Feeling

I had an experience with The Rev around Christmas (which I've already submitted). Since then, I've had some small, unexplainable things happen: hearing a voice, hearing the jingle of keys (and it sounded to close to be in the hallway outside the apartment), feeling a hand or presence.

But the most recent one really stands out. I was making myself wait to hear Fiction until the album was out. That meant the morning of the 27th for me. So, that morning before work, I hurried to Napster to get it. Prior to that, however, I'd found a preview on amazon.co.uk which included Matt and Jimmy singing together. I listened that that preview over and over and all at once, I felt an intense presence over my shoulder. The preview ended, that feeling went away, I hit play and it was back. My background is currently the Revolver box set poster of Jimmy and when I would minimize the window, looking at the picture during the preview, I got the strangest feeling that Jimmy was saying "hold out one more day", because he just looks so stern in the picture.

I can't explain it, but every time I played that preview, I felt like someone was looking over my shoulder. When I played Fiction for the first time, I know I was not alone, even after playing it a few times in a row. Even now, I get the eerie feeling that someone is watching me type this. It's not the cat and it's not my bf...so it can only be Jimmy.

I did want to touch briefly on the keys/voice thing. I was home alone on Saturday night, which is not unusual. I have been told I have a very vivid, overactive imagination, but I don't think that was the problem. I was brushing my teeth, water running, getting ready for bed, when I heard a voice (couldn't make out the word) and the jingle of keys. I figured my bf was home early (unusual, but it happens), but when I looked out into the living room, no one was there. Normally, I'd say it was the neighbors (apartment building), but I was in the bathroom with water running and I wouldn't hear the neighbors in the hall under those conditions. I don't know if it really was the neighbors just being very loud, but I doubt it.
♠ ♠ ♠
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE A LAYOUT, THAT GOES WITH THIS WONDERFUL BANNER?????

Thanks for the story :P