Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

He's always gonna be there for us.

I heard about his passing on the morning of the 29th. I grieved, but the day had to go on. The next day, I was at work. I'm able to write at work, and I'd been blocked on one of my Jimmy stories for over a month. Finally, I silently asked him how i should tackle the end of the story. Within an hour, I had the entire story done, and the ending was what I had hoped to achieve.

This morning (Jan. 1), I was sitting in my living room, writing. I'd slept in, since we'd stayed up late bringing in the New Year. I was working out the final chapter of another Jimmy story I'm working on and I got to a point I thought would be a good end. But that made the chapter far too short in my opinion. I started trying to move on from that point, but I couldn't. Something caught my eye and I looked up at the Christmas tree: three of the clear bulbs were moving. I tried to explain it away: the deck door is drafty, but not that drafty. The cat was sleeping under the tree, but wasn't moving, so he couldn't be doing it. I took that to mean that the ending I had was good and I should stop there. The bulbs haven't moved since, either.

I know he's here with us in spirit. I don't think he could leave this earth other than physically. In death, he's just able to roam the earth better and visit all of us when he feels like it. While falling asleep last night, I swore I heard his voice, soft and lisping. He's only physically gone from us; his spirit roams this earth now, visiting us al when he knows we need it most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the story