Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

You have nothing to fear but fear itself...and spiders

Now I don't know if this will mean much, but on wednesday December 30 two days after we lost our loveable James Owen Sullivan. So I decided to have my mum take me to the mall. I wanted to get more Avenged stuff in honor of The Rev himself. I mainly wanted a hoodie but all they had left was small sizes, which really sucked, but the moment I walked into Hot Topic I swear to God I think Jimmy knew I was walking in because Betrayed started playing. I had been avoiding the City of Evil album, as well as half of the Self-titled album, and a couple of songs from the Waking the Fallen album. Betrayed happened to be one of the songs I had been avoiding.

Forcing to not cry, since I had been crying practically for two days straight over Jimmers, I sang along. It was hard I had been searching for the hoodie I had been wanting, but like I said I couldn't find one in my size. So I grabbed me an awesome looking Escape the Fate shirt, vowing to get me a hoodie from their merch site and headed right up to the register. As I got there I was looking around and saw buttons. Now I have a weird obsession with buttons I like to add to my colection which one day I will fill up my purse with buttons. I waited for the cashier to come up fmo the back and I pickedu p one specific button (betrayed still playing) and I read it outloud, my mummy was standing right behind me and I almost started crying again. Why you may ask? Because of what the button said. "You have nothing to fear, but fear itself and spiders." Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan was afraid of spiders...

That made my day and as soon as I got into the car I put on the self titled album and started listening to afterlife and sang along.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want that button!

Image

Thanks for the story!