Status: Finished .... For now .....

Diamonds in the Rough

Thirty Six

She slowed her speed as she pulled into the driveway of Brian’s house. A smirk was plastered on her face every time she checked over at Brian. His eyes were wide and he looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

She put the car in park and took the key out of the ignition. He was still scared shitless. She laughed a little before spinning around in her seat and reaching behind for her bag. She held on to the strap and was about to pull it over the seat, when she felt a warmth on her hips.

“Brian,” She groaned. He didn’t reply to her, but instead pulled her down into his lap, bag and all. She put the bag between them hoping that it would be a big enough barrier. His fingers run up and down her sides in a slow manor. She closed her eyes and hoped that he would stop soon, because honestly, she was terrified of the back seat of the car. She was afraid that the car would either roll away or one of the neighbors would find them.

He leaned in close to her ear, “You know, girls who drive fast cars are really sexy,” He whispered with his hot breath touching her neck.

She opened her eyes slowly and gave a weak smile towards him, “Well, if you want to continue finding out what else is sexy, we better go inside,” She said, opening the door and attempting to free herself of him.

He however, thought otherwise, keeping a firm grip on his hips. She looked at him a little confused, questioning what he was doing. He then let go of her and both of them stepped out. She still had the keys in hand and unlocked the door for them.

Brian walked in first with Jasey following behind. She had just shut the front door when Brian slammed her up against it resulting in a thudding noise that could be heard from outside. His hands were on either side of her shoulders, arms straight out, like he were forbidding her from leaving that spot.

She felt the heat rush up to her cheeks when she looked into his eyes. They were slightly hazy, but they were still that warm brown that she had grown to love. Her eyes shifted from his to his lips, eyeing them and biting her own.

“I’ve waited so long to make you mine for a night,” He said in that velvety voice that made any girl’s heart melt. He bent his arms, bringing himself closer to her. His face was near centimeters away from hers. She bit her bottom lip, looking up at his eyes once more.

“You know what you should do?” She whispered, avoiding the now dirty thoughts in her head.
“Hmm?” He asked, tracing shapes on her bare shoulders causing her to lose her focus.
“Play me a solo,” She blurted out.

He groaned in frustration, but agreed to her wishes, pulling himself away from her.

“You’re coming with me though,” He said, taking her hand in his, leading her into his room.

She put the bag down on the floor next to his dresser and sat down on the floor at the foot of the bed.

“Any specific one?” He asked, retrieving his black and white pinstriped guitar from his closet.

“How about the one from Scream?” She suggested, now eyeing the guitar in his hands.

He nodded and sat down on the floor in front of her, starting at the chorus and playing the solo through the end for her.

Her eyes lit up when he came to her favorite part. The song played over and over in her head, even if it was just Brian playing, without an amp. It had a certain mood effect on Jasey whenever she heard it. Hell she even made a promise to Leanna that one day the two of them would go to a strip club in Vegas and dance on stage to this song.

He stopped playing and looked at her eyes. Hers were the ones that were now becoming slightly cloudy.

Jasey shook those thoughts of her head rather quickly and let out a yawn.

“Tired?” He asked. She nodded.

“Can I use your shower?” She asked.
“Towels are already in there,” He said, standing up and heading back towards the closet. Jasey did the same and went into the bathroom. She shut the door and locked it, but changed her mind and unlocked it a second later.

She turned on the water and stripped of her clothing before stepping inside and letting the hot water take over her body. The glass walls off the shower steamed up quickly and Jasey was tempted to draw pictures on them.

First she drew a star, and then she tried to draw a deathbat, but failed. It looked more like a Halloween sucker with wings. She wiped it away but it left a clear view into the shower now. She stepped back under the water and let it wash over her hair before drawing another shape on the fogged up glass.

She stood back and admired her heart that she had drawn.

“That’s cute,” She heard Brian’s voice say from the other side of the glass.

She took her palm and wiped it in a circular motion up a little high so that she could look out of the glass. She was surprised when she saw Brian’s face staring right back at her.

“Jesus fuck!” She shouted, “Don’t scare me like that!”

He grinned like a five year old and fell onto the floor laughing.

“It’s not funny!” She hissed, moving back to the middle of the shower.

“It was,” He said catching his breath. She didn’t answer back. “Oh come on Jase, are you mad at me now?”

“Maybe,” She muttered.

“Will you forgive me?”
“Maybe.”

“Is that all you can say?”
“Nope!”

He sighed, “Do I have to make it up to you?”

A faint smile crept across her lips, “Yes.”

Now it was his turn not to answer back. The glass had fogged up again, so she couldn’t see what he was doing on the other side. His shadow moved towards the door of the shower and opened it.

Jasey’s eyes went wide as she scooted to the back of shower, trying to keep herself under control. He chuckled lightly, moving closer to her. She let out a sharp breath when he back touched the coolness of the tile that made up the back wall of the shower. Her eyes were glued to the man in front of her and the dirty thoughts were now free flowing with no end in sight.

A devilish grin played on his lips as he hooked his arms around her waist, pulling her into him. He slid his hands up her sides, sending a chill down her spine. His rough calloused hands cupped her cheeks as he leaned in to place a gentle kiss on her lips.

He pulled away mere second later causing her to groan out in frustration now.

“This isn’t fucking fair,” She cursed.
“What’s not?”
“Matt told me not to,” She explained looking up at his now lust clouded eyes. Hers were beginning to do the same. He let go of her cheeks and hung his head low. She argued with herself for another minute, looking down at the drain at the bottom of the shower. But, her eye caught something else when she saw Brian’s “friend” had joined the party.

Her head snapped back up, “But you know what, fuck him!”

She flung her arms around his neck, slipping her lips on top of his, pressing their bodies closer together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this seemed a little choppy. It was a mix of all the scenes I had previously written down on a piece of paper. I tried to make it seem like they fit though.

Hope you at least enjoyed it :]

REV