Status: Finished .... For now .....

Diamonds in the Rough

Thirty Seven

The following afternoon Brian had dropped Jasey back off at Matt and Val’s house. She dragged her body in the door and up the stairs to her room, where she collapsed on the bed face first.

“What the hell happened to you?” Valary asked, stopping at Jasey’s door. She grunted in response.

Valary let out a heartfelt chuckle, “Synyster Gates wear you out?”

Jasey rolled her head to the side, “Yes.”

“I remember the first night Michelle came home; she passed out on the couch for a whole day and refused to spend another night there for a month.”

Jasey smiled lazily, “Give me a night and I’ll be back over there.”

“That good, huh?”
“I will definitely be thanking God tonight for giving him fingers like those.”

Valary wrinkled her nose up in disgust, “Oh ew!”

“Like you and Matt don’t have rough sex when I’m not home!”
“Actually, we prefer you to be gone for the weekend for us to go on those adventures,” She corrected.

“Well if you’ll excuse me, I need to rest my body.”
“Night Jase,” Valary smiled, closing her bedroom door behind her.

“Jasey’s home?” Matt asked, coming up the steps.
“Brian wore her sex drive out,” She giggled.
“I told her he likes his make up sex.”

Jasey woke up around six the next evening. She had never slept that long due to a sexual escapade before, but who was she kidding, it was one hell of a night.

She flipped the covers over and sat up in the bed, swinging her legs over the edge. Her toes touched the floor boards and she slowly stood up. She made an attempt to take a step towards her bathroom, but ended up falling down on to the floor.

She laid there sprawled out, noticing that her calves had faint bruises that resembled hand prints and her shit had slipped up, revealing darker bruises on her hips.

“Fuck!” She groaned.

Her attention turned to the door that was opening now. She quickly wished that she didn’t look in that direction now.

“I knew I heard something moving around up here,” Brian chuckled, shutting the door and locking it behind him. He moved over to where she was on the floor and stood in front of her, “What the fuck are you doing?”

“Searching under my bed for dust bunnies,” She replied sarcastically, giving him a childish grin. He shook his head and gave her his signature ‘bitch please’ look.

“I fell alright!” She admitted, “Now help me up damnit!”

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her mid section, lifting her up off the ground and on to the bed.

It was then she noticed that he was actually dressed rather nicely and that his hair was actually done instead of hidden under a beanie or hanging in his face. He had a light amount of charcoal black eyeliner smudged around his eyes making him look completely irresistible to her.

She bit her lip to reminding herself that she had self control.

“We’re all going out to dinner tonight for my Dad’s birthday,” He explained, “Matt and Val went to pick up Johnny and Lacey and I said I would come get you.”

She gulped, “So I’m meeting your family tonight?”

He kissed her cheek softly, “You’ve already met my family babe.”

“Great!” She joked, “You’re bringing them a girl who can barely stand up because the man she loves broke her in bed.”

“Hey!” He said defensively, “I wasn’t the one who cracked the headboard!”

Her cheeks flushed a dark red and she quickly avoided making any eye contact with him.

He reached for her hand on her lap, taking it in his own, “Or we could stay here and break yours to make it even.”

“As much as I would love to test that theory, I think it’s best if we don’t.”

“Here we go again with the self control thing,” He sighed.
“Your Dad is waiting for us to get there,” She reminded, standing up from the bed, this time not falling down, “I don’t want to keep him waiting any longer.”

She made a step towards her closet and tried for another when she became a little woozy. Brian jumped up off the bed and caught her before she fell, holding on to her torso from behind her.

“Maybe you should just wear flats tonight,” He chuckled with his warm breath hitting the back of her neck.

A few short minutes later, with some assistance from Brian, Jasey was dressed in a short navy blue dress with a matching pair of navy blue heels despite Brian’s pleas for her to wear flats. She finished her make up and stuck the extra stick of eyeliner in her clutch, turning around and showing herself off to Brian.

“You look wonderful babe,” He smiled, lightly kissing the corner of her mouth.

“Thanks,” She beamed.
“Shall we?” He asked, holding out his arm for her.

“Hold on,” She said stepping in front of him. She placed her palms flat against his chest that was covered in the black button up shirt. She didn’t even have to stand on her toes, thanks to her shoes, to reach him anymore. Without hesitation, Jasey pressed her lips firmly up against his. Caught a little off guard, he was reluctant to kiss back at first, but soon followed through and snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer towards him.

She pulled away much too early for his liking.

“You looked too damn good in that shirt for me not to kiss you,” She replied. He smiled a crooked grin and laced his fingers with hers, heading down the steps and out to his car that was parked out in front.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't like where the other one ended. This one's a little more put together.

Jasey's outfit

REV