Status: Finished .... For now .....

Diamonds in the Rough

Forty Eight

“DAMNIT JIMMY!” Jasey shouted, picking up her bras off the floor.

“He’s gonna fucking pay,” She muttered, stuffing them back in to her suitcase.

“We’re back!” Valary sang from the front lounge. She made her way to the bunk rooms and stopped at the front door, “What the hell happened?”

Jasey eye’s flashed anger at Valary, “James Owen Sullivan happened,” She hissed.

Valary chuckled lightly and helped Jasey pick up the rest of her clothes. Gena poked her head in next and just shook her head before leaving them to be.

“Thanks,” Jasey smiled, zipping her suitcase shut.
“Come on,” Valary said pushing her towards the front, “We stole ice cream from the dressing room.”

“You two are horrible people,” Jasey laughed, shaking her head as Gena handed her a spoon. The three of them sat down at the dinette table and passed the carton of ice cream back and forth to each other.

“So when are they supposed to be back?” Gena asked, sticking her spoon in again.

Jasey moved the spoon from her mouth, “Who?”

“The guys.”
“Oh, they said sound check was over at one,” Jasey shrugged.
“So about three,” Valary concluded. Gena nodded in agreement.

“I wish Leanna and Lacey could’ve stayed,” Jasey frowned.
“I know,” Gena sighed, “I miss them.”
“Yeah,” Valary added, leaning back against the bench seat.

Three months had passed since they had been back in Huntington. The band went on a world wide tour and currently they were somewhere in Europe doing a sound check. In two more months the girls would be reunited with American soil and Leanna and Lacey.

“They would’ve like Paris,” Jasey smiled, “I know I did.”
“That’s because you and Brian were all mushy gushy under the Eiffel Tower!” Valary teased.

“So!” Jasey said defensively, “You and Matt could’ve been too! But noooo! You guys were all like, ‘Let’s see you can take the most pictures of the grass!’

“WE WERE NOT TAKING PICTURES OF THE GRASS!” Valary shouted, “ONLY WHEN YOU AND BRIAN LOOKED BECAUSE WE DIDN’T WANT TO GET CAUGHT CAPTURING YOUR MOMENT!”

Gena stretched her arms out in front of them, “Enough!”

Both of them folded their arms over their chest and let out a huff, pouting at each other.

Gena cleared her throat, “First, I want to see the rock. Then, I want to hear the story,” She said putting the lid on the ice cream and returning it to the freezer. She sat back down at the table and motioned for Jasey to give her her hand.

“It’s gorgeous,” Gena smiled and Jasey blushed, “You’re a lucky girl.”

“Thanks Gee.”
“Now tell the story!” Valary demanded, “I want to hear it again!”

Jasey rolled her eyes, “You just like the part where I end up crying.”

“Nuh uh!”
“Yeah huh!”
“Nuh uh—“
“JUST TELL THE DAMN STORY!” Gena interrupted frustrated.

Jasey sighed, “Alright well when we were in Paris, he left to go do something with Zacky and put a note next to me saying that I had to go shopping with Johnny and Matt for a dress.”

“Why those two and not me and Val?” Gena questioned.

Jasey shrugged, “I don’t know. A guy’s opinion maybe?”
Gena nodded for her to go on.

“Anyway, I went shopping with those two and picked out this amazing dress that I fell in love with. Then the two of them went and got pedicures and manicures with me out of the goodness of their heart.”

“So that’s why Matt’s hands look so nice!” Valary said.

“I’m actually really proud of them two sticking it out with me the whole day. I just needed a dress, but I convinced them I needed so much more.”

Gena laughed, “Devious little bitch.”

“That’s me,” Jasey grinned.

“Then when I came back to the bus with the boys, they told me to change and that they were taking me to meet Brian. I’ve learned not to question their actions anymore, so I just did as told and got ready.”

“We drove around for a little bit because the two of them got lost going around the traffic circle, but finally ended up where we needed to be. It was the fancy little restaurant that sold Italian food in France.”

“You’re a sucker for that aren’t you,” Gena chuckled. Jasey smiled.

“Then after dinner he took me on a walk around the Tower. It looked so pretty when it was lit up at night. I really wish you could’ve seen it.”

“That’s why we have pictures!” Valary cheered.

“Right,” Jasey giggled, “Then he told me we were going up there.”

”Jasey, come here!” Brian called out to her. Cautiously she made her way over to where he was standing. She kept asking herself why she never told him about her slight fear of heights.

“What?” She asked, standing by his side and shaking.
“What’s wrong?” He asked, furrowing his brow.

“N-Nothing,” She answered unsteadily.
“Why are you so nervous?” He asked, putting his arm around his waist and pulling her close.

She smiled a crooked grin, “I may or may not like heights.”

“Do you want to go down?” He asked, concerned about her now.

She shook her head, “N-No.”
“Okay,” He said slowly, pulling her a little closer to her.

She rested her head on his chest and stared out at the city admiring its beauty in the night.

“I love you Jasey Rae,” He whispered, kissing the top of her head.
“I love you too Bri.”

He moved away from her and stood before her. She gave him a puzzled look before her pulled a small black box from his pants pocket and dropped down on one knee in front of her.

Her eyes welled up with tears as she took in the sight before her eyes.

“I want to be with you forever Jasey,” He said sweetly, “Will you marry me?”


“Awhhhh!” Both Gena and Valary cooed.
“Y-Yeah,” Jasey stuttered blushing.

“Speaking of the devil,” Valary chuckled as the bus door clicked and five boys trudged up the steps. Each of them greeted the girls and headed into the bunk room except for Brian who trailed behind them.

He pressed his palm flat against the table and leaned down to peck Jasey on the lips. He pulled away and looked at the other girls.

This is right where she wanted to be.

“Well uh, I’ll go check on the guys,” Gena said sensing they wanted to be alone.

“I’ll go with,” Valary said following her into the back.

“Come on,” Brian said pulling Jasey out from the bench and over to the couch with him.

Rockstars and love never went together well. The long months of seperation usually drives couples insane.

But then, there are the few that make it out alive, and they finally get that happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
And I believe this is the end. I've been putting off writing this for ages now and it hurts to end this. *sigh* Thank you for sticking this out with me.

Don't worry, this won't be the last time you see me writing about Mr. Haner ;]
There's another story I'm working on!

Well okay, once I get a creative burst again! But, if you can't wait that long, I have other stuff you can read.

I love you guys.

REV