Thy Bood Tasted So Sweet

HI my name is...

He stood above me like a skyscraper, his face mixed with sorrow and lust. I closed my eyes tight crying for my family, my dead mother, a prayer was dancing on my lips but I was paralysed. My hands were fastened to the post above me and my ankles where tied to a rope that went the length of the bed and connected to the roe binding my hands. I could move freely about. I screamed loud though he put his large warm hand on my mouth and forced my top lip into my bottom teeth. Almost so I couldn’t scream and almost so I couldn’t bite. He smiled. Now honey, we can do this the hard way or the hard way. He said and I was dazed thinking he had misspoken but by his face he had said the right thing. He smiled again, a discomforting smile. Now let me see just how big you are. He said, pushing one finger inside, I gasped in pain as the second one slipped in unwelcome.

I woke up screaming. A nonchalant feel in my stomach. I hadn’t dreamt of that in a while. I looked around. A pale blue tinged curtain hung around me, and many machines clicked and beeped. I did not know what for, I was well. A boy came into the room and smiled.

“Hi,” he said softly afraid of what might happen next but I didn’t answer him because of rule number one.

“I am Ryan. “
I am Abia. I thought.
“you almost drown the other night and i bought you here,’” He muttered.
Thankyou. I relied in my mind.
“Here is a glass of water.” He chucked in a tense fashion. “I will go and get a doctor.”

Please stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title- My name is eminem.