Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Arranging The Interview

*Frank's POV*

All the guys were at my place, hanging out and eating pizza.

"Not to bring up a touchy subject, but what are we gonna do about the article?" Ray asked.

"Well, I don't think we should resort to a lawsuit, things are too crazy right now, working on the new album, and the accident..." Mikey said. We all nodded in agreement.

"Maybe one of us should go meet with the writer. I don't know... talk to her." I thought aloud, taking another bite of my slice broccoli pizza.

"What would that do? We can't undo what she's written." Bob said.

"No, but we could offer her magazine an interview with us. A follow-up story with actual quotes from us. She probably wouldn't turn it down, it'd be good for business." I suggested.

"Frankie, you are brilliant!" Gee shouted and kissed me on the forehead.

I grinned, "I know, I know."

*Isabella Fiori's POV*

I smirked as I listened to the lead singer of My Chemical Romance propose a meeting, an interview with the band for People Magazine.

That piece was better than I expected, it's just delivered my second major article on a silver platter, I relished.

"Alright, I'll do an interview with you guys. Where should we meet?" I asked.

"The Haymarket Cafe, on Weston Street. Do you know it?" Way spoke calmly and evenly, but I could tell he didn't particularly care for me, not that I could blame him.

"That grimy little artsy cafe? Yeah, I know it." I said rudely. "When?"

"Wednesday. Six PM." he said.

"Okay." I hung up.

This was just perfect, It was Monday. I would call my boss at the People magazine office telling him I had a follow-up interview with the band I had trashed. I could write it out and email it on Thursday, ready to hit the stands on Saturday. Who knows, it might just make the cover again, the previous issue had done surprisingly well so far.

*Gerard's POV*

I slammed the phone down, but she had beaten me to hanging up. Her voice was so smug I wished I had disconnected first. I sighed, utterly annoyed. Fuming, I sat at the desk in Frank's room. I stared at the old-fashioned phone -- a knock-off that looked like it was from the fifties.

"I'm sorry, Gee," Frank said, rubbing my back.

"Not a big deal, I'll just be glad when we can be through with this woman." I said. Frank nodded.

"I hate how much she got under your skin just now. I wish I could take her off your mind... somehow," Frank gave me a coy smile.

"Somehow..." I said, smiling a bit. He wheeled himself next to his bed, only a few feet away. I walked over and lifted him onto the bed. He pulled me down next to him. I moved closer. He kissed me softly on the lips, then pulled away slightly, teasing me. We both smiled. Our lips met again. I slowly lifted my hand to run it through his hair. He sighed lightly. Our kisses slowly became more bold. His lips parted and I gingerly slipped my tongue into his mouth. His tongue danced around mine playfully. After another minute we came up for air, smiling. We held hands, lacing our fingers together, simply lying in bed, looking into each other's eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know they have press agents to set up interviews but I wanted to make it more personal, so I had Gee talk directly to Isabella. Plus I wanted an excuse for a make-out session...
~aep