Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Taste The Rainbow

*Gerard's POV*

I smiled as I saw the new issue of People on the counter at 7-Eleven. A young actress was featured on the cover but in the corner was a picture of us, with the caption: The Truth: MCR. We had a copy already, express mailed to us the day before it was released. The letter that they addressed to us and printed in the issue went on for two pages. It apologized and mentioned "how kind we were to not be pressing charges." It also mentioned that the magazine had fired Isabella. We knew the apology was only done out of necessity but there was still some small bit of satisfaction to it....

I paid for the gas I had just pumped and a giant bag of skittles, then I drove straight to Frank's.

*Frank's POV*

A knock on the door told me Gee was here.

"Come in, I left the door open," I called.

The man I had been dating for three weeks (and loved for years) entered; a vision in his leather jacket, tight gray tee, and black jeans. I smiled as I looked him over.

"Don't objectify me," Gee said, in response to my wandering eyes.

"Yeah, but you're so hot!" I flirted.

"Eh, well, I can't argue with that," said Gee, playing defeat. He walked into the living room where I was and gave me a kiss.

"Mm," I moaned quietly.

"Oh, that's nothing," he said, pulling away. I pouted, I just wanted to kiss him forever. But I was quickly distracted by the large bag of skittles he threw to me.

"YUMMY!" I shouted. I ripped the bag open, grabbed a handful and poured it into my mouth. Gerard took a handful as well.

"Mmm," I moaned again, slightly louder.

"'Ey! Oo like dose skiddles mo' dan oo wike me!" Gee said with his mouth full. I burst out laughing and had to cup my hand to my mouth to prevent the "rainbow" from flying all over the room. When we had finished chewing our lips collided in another kiss. I could taste the sweetness of the skittles on his tongue.

"Mm, wait," I broke the kiss and pulled myself out of the wheel chair, onto the plush tan carpeting.

"Your legs are getting strong again. But when you've healed, can I still carry you sometimes?" Gee asked with a smile as he lied down on the carpet next to me. I beamed and kissed him. My lips drifted to his ear.

"Gee, I love you," I breathed.

"I love you too, so much," he whispered.

We just held each other and kissed for the rest of the day (only pausing to feed each other the occasional skittle).
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this was kind of a short chapter, but I wanted to get some actual Frerardyness in my Frerard story without an obstacle complicating things. Don't worry, I'm gonna torture everybody some more, it shan't get boring (I hope). COMMENTS!
btw: I'm terrible at kissing scenes and sex scenes so those will probably stay fairly vague and PG-ish. I'll work on it though, lol.
~aep