Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Rhythm

*Frank's POV*

"Hey Gee," I greeted as I entered his room.

"Hi Frankie," he replied with a small smile. I handed him the portable DVD player and a blockbuster bag filled with movies.

"Thank you!" he said happily.

"No problem, but I gotta run cause I'm going to get my casts taken off on the other side of the hospital." I told him.

"That's great! Come and see me afterward, okay?" he asked. I nodded and left for my appointment.

*Dr. Roseman's POV*

I entered the exam room to find a young man covered in tattoos. Not only did he have tattoos but his wheel chair was painted wildly. He smiled as I entered. I came forward to shake his hand.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Roseman," I said.

"Frank," he told me.

I looked through his file, "Okay, so you're getting your casts off today, I see. Very nice. Lemme help you onto this." He gingerly stood and together we walked over to the table and situated him on it.

*Frank's POV*

The Doctor turned around to retrieve something from a drawer: a sharp saw-like instrument.

"Okay..." I muttered.

"Don't worry," he said reassuringly. He was right, after ten minutes both casts were off and I was left unscathed. I looked down at my legs, they were noticeably thinner from lack of use and the skin was pale, dry, and scaly.

"Eww," I murmured. Dr. Roseman laughed.

"Don't worry it goes away. You need to use lotion, it'll help take off the dead skin and soften the new. Don't scrub at it, clean it gently." he told me. I nodded.

"Alright, let's take your measurements for the crutches and then you're free to go. You can get them down at the hospital pharmacy, they'll adjust a pair for your height."

*Gerard's POV*

Frank entered my room just as the scene in the movie I was watching turned into a bloodbath. I turned the player off and smiled at him.

"I'm all cast-less! I have to go down to the hospital pharmacy later to pick up some crutches," he waved a slip of paper presumably with his measurements on it. I nodded.

"That's great. Soon you'll be able to take care of me." I laughed. Frank smiled widely.

"Oh, the guys said they were coming to visit you in an hour or so," Frank remembered.

"Cool, you can go down and get your crutches and then take a ride home with them later," I said. "One of them should go down with you to bring the wheel chair to the car once you have your crutches."

"Good thinking," Frank kissed me on the forehead, I couldn't help but smile again. It was so nice to have some physical contact with him, I had missed sleeping with him these past few nights.

*Ray's POV*

Mikey, Bob, and I entered Gerard's room. He and Frank waved at us.

"One of you wanna come downstairs with me? I'm getting my crutches," Frank asked. I volunteered. We went downstairs, to the hospital pharmacy. Frank handed a woman his measurements and she went to prepare the crutches. After a few minutes she arrived back with them, sized for Frank. He quickly paid and stepped out of his wheel chair. He beamed as he stood proudly with his new crutches.

"I'll take this to the car. Head back upstairs, I'll see you in Gee's room," I said, gesturing towards his chair.

"Thanks, Ray," he said as he began to figure out how much pressure to put on each leg as he walked. After a moment he got a rhythm going and quickly made his way to the elevator. I smiled and walked the wheel chair out to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
The POV transitions seemed kinda choppy and repetitive to me, sorry.
Comments!
~aep