Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Responsibility

*Gerard's POV*

Ray walked in the door around ten o'clock, still smiling and fiddling with a slip of paper in his hands.

"What's on the paper?" I asked.

"Maria's number," he said quietly. Frank, Mikey, Bob, and I smirked.

"So... how'd it go?" Frank questioned playfully.

Ray sat down on the couch and smiled, thinking about Maria. "Well, in the beginning it was really awkward. And then we just started talking about stuff. And we lost track of time. She gave me her number and told me to call her. That's good right?"

"Yes. Number equals good." Bob assured him. We all nodded in agreement. Ray's smile widened.

*Mikey's POV*

After another hour or so, Ray, Frank, and Gerard cleared out. Bob moved closer to me on the couch. I giggled. He looked into my eyes and smiled coyly. I didn't even know that Bob could act flirtatious. Ah, the things I was learning. I smiled back. He moved even closer, our mouths an inch away from each other.

Our lips collided in a tender kiss. After a moment, the tenderness ebbed and was replaced by passion. His lips left mine and drifted downward. He planted soft kisses over every inch of my neck. He found the spot he wanted and began to kiss harder. I stifled a moan. He heard it and began to work more vigorously. I smiled. After at least five minutes working that one spot I had to see what he had done. I playfully pushed him off and went to the bathroom to take a look. It was already starting to bruise, I could tell by tomorrow it would be very visible.

"Little vampire!" I called to him.

"I vant to suck your blood!" he called back. I giggled again and ran back to the living room, jumping on his lap and exposing my neck to him. He quickly lowered his head down, this time on the other side of my neck. I pushed him away forcefully. He looked worried. I shook my head and bent down to kiss his neck. He laughed quietly. I began to nibble on his skin, then bite down.

"And you called me a vampire?" he asked. I looked into his eyes and grinned wickedly. He leaned forward and our lips met again.

*Frank's POV*

"Ow! Bite my lip off, why don't ya?" I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I haven't kissed you in so long, I got a little... over-excited." Gee apologized.

"I forgive you," I smiled and started kissing him again, softly this time. We lost ourselves, became one. A question popped into my head: Were we ready to take it to the next level? And the answer hit me just as fast: Yes. We just needed to wait a bit longer for both of our injuries to heal completely before we could really....

The kiss stopped abruptly.

"Ow," Gee placed a hand to his jaw. "Shit, I gotta take it easy, thanks to John." he muttered angrily.

"I'm sorry, baby." I whispered. "But, if you like, I can think of an activity that doesn't require... any stress for those fractures." I said slyly, lowering my gaze to his pants. I looked back up at him, waiting for his response. His eyes were slightly wider than usual.

"Um..." he smiled, unsure of what to say.

"Should I take that as a yes?" I asked, grinning.

"But, if you... I won't be able to return the 'favor' for a while..." he said quietly.

"Don't worry about that." I told him.

"Well, if - if you're sure... I think we should use protection. I mean we've both been with other people."

"Oh, so responsible! No, you're right. I don't have anything here though... I can drive now. I can run to the pharmacy and be back in a few minutes." I suggested. He nodded and handed me his car keys.

"I'll be back soon," I said, kissing him softly. I grabbed my crutches and got off the bed.

It felt good to be able to drive again. I arrived at CVS within a few a minutes. I got out of the car and headed inside. I walked past the medication aisle, but stopped. Lavender was there. Holding a bottle of some anti-nausea medication and staring at something on the shelves. I quickly moved away so she wouldn't see me. I went up to the check-out. A young man (probably in his late teens or early twenties) in a red CVS vest stood there looking bored out of his mind.

"I need some condoms." I said quietly.

"What?" he said, a cheeky smile suddenly spreading over his features.

"I think you heard me," I said.

"Oh, condoms, yeah. Can you believe we still carry them behind the counter? I think every other CVS probably has 'em out in one of the aisles, but not us." he said, not troubling to keep his voice down. I nodded uncomfortably.

"So what kind do you want? We got 10-packs, 5-packs, different colors, different sizes." he said, still slightly louder than necessary.

"Um, I don't know. Uh, gimme a regular 5-pack." I said, unsure.

He nodded and grabbed a small package from under the counter. I paid.

"Have fun! Good for you, not letting those crutches stop you!" he called to me as I left as quickly as possible. I sighed when I was back in the safety of the car. I started it up and made my way home, to Gee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm gonna attempt a sex scene in the next chapter... we'll see how that goes. *blushes and mumbles*
COMMENTS = LoVe.
~aep