Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

The Pleasure And The Pain

*Gerard's POV*

Frank walked through the bedroom door, smiling and holding up a small CVS bag. I laughed. He threw his crutches aside and hopped onto the bed, pulling the box out of the bag and ripping it open. He grabbed a rubber and palmed it, chucking everything else to the floor. I stared at him in mock alarm.

"Slightly eager, are we?" I asked. He grinned widely as his answer.

He planted a soft kiss on my lips. Slowly moving lower, to my neck, to the base of my t-shirt. He pulled it off so it wouldn't get in his way and continued to trail kisses down my chest. I closed my eyes and simply felt every action. I felt my belt buckle begin to come undone. He pulled it out of the pant loops and I heard it thud on the bedroom floor. Frank unbuttoned my jeans and very slowly unzipped them as well. I was growing hard. I opened my eyes for a second to look at Frank. He smiled, happy to clearly be achieving the desired effect. He slid my jeans off and threw them to the floor as well.

"Wait a minute..." I said. His hands had been inching back towards my crotch but he stopped at my words.

"Here I am, about to be naked, and you're fully dressed... Is that fair?" I asked slyly. He giggled and quickly pulled off his shirt.

"Is that better?" he asked. I nodded happily. He pulled the blanket over us and pulled down my boxers. I bit my lip. I was excited (obviously...) but also extremely nervous. Frank could sense it.

"Relax," he whispered to me. His voice calmed me a bit. I sighed. I heard the wrapper of the condom open and felt him place it on me. I stiffened even more at the contact. I felt his tongue swirl over my tip. I shuddered slightly. He ran his tongue over my length, teasing me. I gritted my teeth. After a few more minutes of play he took me into his mouth. I breathed deeply. He was amazing, tender yet rough and his pace was slow but intoxicating. My breathing became slightly uneven, he quickened his actions. I ran my hand through his soft hair.

"Oh, Frank," I moaned. He moved even faster.

"Oh, God. I'm - I'm g-gonna..." I couldn't speak, every fiber of my being was leading into pure bliss. I climaxed, pleasure erupting from every particle. I breathed deeply, opening my eyes to look at my lover. Frank gazed into me. I smiled softly. He moved up on the bed, so we were level. I kissed him.

"That was amazing," I whispered into his ear. I sighed and closed my eyes once again. I felt him kiss each eyelid tenderly. He gently put his arms around me, careful not to put pressure on my ribs. Once again we fell asleep together.

*Lavender's POV*

I sat on the toilet and stared at the little plastic stick. This couldn't be happening. Except that it was. I tried to console myself: These home tests weren't always accurate. I knew I had to be sure. I had to schedule an appointment.

But what if the doctor only confirmed it? What would I do then? Would I keep it? Abort it? Put it up for adoption?

The thing that terrified me most was the thought of keeping it. What if I kept him or her? What if every time I looked in my child's eyes all I could see was John torturing me? What if I treated the child with hatred because of how it came to be?

All the unanswerable questions swirled in my head. I couldn't block them out. They bled together and screamed for responses. I took a deep breath and left the bathroom. I settled myself on the couch and tried to focus on the TV once again. I would call and make the doctor's appointment tomorrow. Until then, I had to calm down. All these questions... I wouldn't be able to answer a single one until I knew for sure. I curled up and stared as the commercials flashed across the screen.

I could tell myself that he hadn't broken me, and maybe it was true. But there was still time to be shattered. And now someone else might be hanging in the balance.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, awkward writing that first scene, and sad writing the second one...
Comments please!
~aep