Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Keepin' It PG

*Mikey's POV*

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked as I took a bite out of a giant blueberry muffin.

"Hmm, spend it with you." Bob said simply. He grabbed a muffin from the Dunkin' Donuts bag I had brought home. "And by the way, muffins for breakfast -- awesome." I giggled and nodded in agreement.

"No, but seriously. Spend the day together, yeah, but doing what?" I pressed on.

"Whadever oo wand," Bob said, mouth full of muffin. I giggled again.

"Um..." I thought for a moment, "Maybe go to a movie, and, uh, not watch it..." I smiled mischievously. Bob looked up, intrigued.

"I like the way you think, Mr. Way!" he said. I laughed at the use of my last name.

"Well then, to the movies we shall go, Mr. Bryar."

*Bob's POV*

"Maybe we should have planned this better..." I muttered, looking at the showtimes in the window of the ticket booth master. The only thing playing that we wouldn't have to wait about two hours for was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Oh who cares, we'll sit in the back, we won't disturb anybody if we're quiet. Plus, it's long, which is... good." Mikey whispered into my ear.

"True. Two for Harry Potter." I told the young woman quickly at the ticket booth. We headed into the theater and quickly found some secluded seats in the furthest back corner.

"You save the seats, I'll go get the popcorn." I said as the theater began to fill up with kids, and teens, and their parents. Mikey nodded. I hurried back with a tub of buttery popcorn and two giant cokes. Mikey smiled as he saw me climb to the back where he was. He held out his hands for the popcorn and his soda.

"Gimme!" he said playfully. I handed it to him and then dropped into my seat, just as the trailers ended and the little Harry Potter theme began. He grabbed a handful and munched on the popcorn. I scanned the theater, it was pretty full, but thankfully, our area was empty except for us. Mikey began to quietly hum along with the music as the title came up on the screen. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Even in the dark I could see him blush slightly. He put the tub of popcorn in the empty seat next to him and leaned closer to me.

Our lips met. Mikey opened him mouth slightly. I accepted the invitation and deepened the kiss. Our tongues met and began to dance around each other, teasing and tasting one another. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be lost in the kiss, slowly placing my arms around him. The armrest was getting in the way though.

"Ugh, hang on." I broke the kiss, grudgingly. I slammed the armrest back and moved closer to Mikey. "That's better," I whispered. I began the kiss again and put my arms around him. One hand on his small waist, and the other through his soft hair. He did the same.

"Mm," I moaned unintentionally.

"Shh," he silenced me. The hand around my waist slowly snaked its way down towards my pants. I gasped quietly, breaking the kiss once again. Mikey giggled.

"We're in a strictly PG zone, and we're already pushing it!" I whispered, pulling his hand away; letting responsibility rule pleasure. I didn't really want him to stop, but getting arrested or scarring some little kids for life was not what I had in mind.

"Okay..." he whispered back, slightly defeated. He leaned forward and our lips connected again. We could be content keeping it simple, at least for now. Before we knew it, the credits were ending.

"Well, that was the quickest two and a half hours of my life," Mikey muttered. I smiled and nodded. We looked over at the empty seat next to Mikey. The popcorn lay untouched (as well as our sodas). We both giggled.

"There goes like twenty bucks." I laughed. Mikey shrugged and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and out of my seat. We grabbed the food and threw it away, then ran to the car -- ready to get home....
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, now every time I watch PoA I'll think of Mikey Way's hand sneaking to Bob Bryar's pants. lol. And what a waste of popcorn and soda! *sniff, sniff*
Comments!
~aep