Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Stephen

*Emma's POV*

We waved goodbye as Frank and Gerard walked away. Stephen turned to me.

"You're on first-name basis with members of My Chemical Romance? A-and we just had a meal with them?" he asked, clearly still in awe.

"You already asked the first question, but as for the second, yes we did have dinner with two members of MCR." I said slowly and clearly, as if talking to a child. He let out a squeal. I burst out laughing and hopped up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He began to blush.

"And you just gave me a kiss," he mumbled, smiling.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious. Yes, that was a kiss, yes I know MCR, and yes, you know them now too." I said affectionately. He giggled as his cheeks became a deeper shade of red.

"It's okay," I gave him a hug, "I was like that too when I first met them, well... sorta." I remembered that I actually had kept a certain amount of cool, at least next to my spazzy boyfriend, but I wasn't about to rub it in his face.

"Okay, I don't want to obsess, but that was awesome! They seem so down to earth and cool." Stephen said as I released him.

"They are. I mean I've only met with them a few times. Including one time where Stuart crawled down my shirt, into my bra... very awkward." Stephen burst out laughing.

"Not funny! It was so embarrassing, not to mention the scratches!" I said, without thinking. It was my turn to blush. Mentioning your chest being all scratched up to your new boyfriend, not the best idea. I thought to myself, annoyed.

Stephen managed to contain his laughter but his lips kept twitching upward in a smile. Together we walked out of the mall. I placed another kiss on his cheek, and watched as he began to blush again. He leaned forward and placed one quickly on my lips. We were both blushing scarlet as we got into my truck and drove away.

*Frank's POV*

As we drove home we popped the CD into the car's player. A high-pitched voice issued from the speakers, talking fast and angrily. We both burst out laughing at the voice and what it was saying. As we listened, I pulled the wristband out of the little black Hot Topic bag and put it on. Gee glanced at my wrist as he drove.

"Very nice," he said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

We arrived back at my place, taking the CD out of the car so we could listen to some more of it on the stereo inside. We opened the door and headed into the living room, it was already occupied. Mikey and Bob were making out like two maniacs on my couch.

"Um," I said loudly. They unglued themselves from each other quickly. "Hi guys... What are you doing at my place? Can't you suck face in your own homes?" I asked playfully.

"Well, we wanted to hang out and your cells were off so we figured we'd just come over and wait for you. We -- we got a little distracted..." Mikey said sheepishly.

"Uh-huh," Gerard said slowly. "Is Ray coming too?"

"He said to call when you guys showed up and he'd come over." Bob told us. I nodded and pulled out my cell, turning it on and calling Ray. Fifteen minutes later he showed up.

"I'm glad you guys came, even if you were macking on my couch. We really haven't spent any time together in over a week now, which is weird for us." I said. We all nodded. There was a moment of tension that seemed to hang in the air, but it quickly evaporated as Mikey began to hum "Teenagers."

We all smiled. "Do I feel another round of impersonating Gee coming on?" Ray asked. Mikey grinned widely and stood up.

"All together now!

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose" Mikey jumped and struck a pose; one hand in the air, the other on his waist while he stuck his rear end out. Bob smacked it. "Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!"

The rest of us joined in to repeat the chorus. We all dissolved into hysterics by the end of it. After we had regained our composure we began to ask each other about our love lives. Of course, after a minute we turned on Ray and began to torture him once again.

"So, when are we going to see your girlfriend?" Gee asked in a sing-song voice.

"Well, technically you already met her." Ray said, heat creeping up his cheeks.

"Yeah, well could we meet her when we don't have to talk about my broken ribs in a hospital room?" Gerard questioned.

"Okay, but best behavior when you do see her. I really like her." Ray said seriously.

We all agreed. "So tell us about her." Mikey demanded.

"I don't know... She's really cool. Um, she lives with her sister, Alejandra, and her daughter, Victoria."

"Wait, the sister's kid or hers?" Bob asked.

"Victoria is Maria's daughter." Ray said, looking slightly nervous as to our response.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"Four, she's really adorable. And kinda freakishly articulate -- fluent in both Spanish and English." Ray explained, smiling slightly.

"Who's the father?" Bob asked.

"I don't know, we haven't really talked about it. I mean, we will, but I didn't want to pry."

"So she says. Maybe she has a husband and is hiding him in the closet every time you show up." Mikey said in a conspiratorial manner.

"Yeah, that's exactly what's happening! Or better yet, maybe he's dead in her closet and she plans on doing me in too." Ray said sarcastically. We all laughed. It was great for the five of us to spend time together, it was almost like a reunion. I smiled as I looked around at my friends and band mates. We couldn't drift apart no matter what was going on in our lives. We wouldn't let ourselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Emma & Stephen are at the ultra-innocent stage, which I find to be cute, so yeah... And I really wanted to get all the guys interacting with each other again so there ya go.
Please give me your love (comments!!!).
~aep