Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

The Answer

*Bob's POV*

"You wouldn't think that three days of your life would drag on forever but that's what's happening," Mikey said, leaning against me on the couch. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, attempting to comfort him.

"Something that a few days ago I wasn't even thinking about, is now taking over. Weird how that happens...." he laughed quietly.

"I know, but we'll get the results soon. We won't have to wait much longer." I whispered. Mikey's cell rang suddenly. His eyes widened slightly and he grabbed it from off the coffee table and answered it.

"Hello? Yeah." he paused to listen to the person on the other line.

"Really? Well, he's my partner, we got tested together.... Thank you, thank you so much. Yeah, bye," he said into the phone. He took a deep breath and smiled as he hung up.

"We're negative!" I grabbed him in a hug and sighed, all the tension finally draining from our bodies.

"I hope Gee and Frank are fine too. Should we call and see if they got the results?" I asked. Mikey nodded, picking up his cell phone again and calling Gerard. He put it on speakerphone as it began to ring.

"Hi Mikey," Gerard's voice rang out from the cell.

"Did you get your results back yet?" Mikey asked.

"No. You?" Gerard said.

I spoke out, "Yeah, we're both negative." We could hear Gerard sigh slightly, relieved for us.

"There's a call coming in, lemme call you back." he said hurriedly. The line disconnected. Mikey and I sat in silence, waiting for the phone to ring again, dread creeping up in me once again. A moment later the cell began to ring, Mikey answered quickly.

"Frank and I are negative!" Gee exclaimed.

"Oh, thank God," Mikey and I said in unison. Gerard laughed and we could hear Frank laughing in the background as well.

"One of us should call Ray. He's been worried about us," I said.

"Do you want to call or should we?" Mikey asked Gee.

"I'll do it right now. And uh.. then we'll all hang out tomorrow," Gerard emphasized the last word slyly. Mikey and I grinned.

"Okay, bye," we said together.

"Bye," Gerard and Frankie said, we could practically hear the smiles in their voices.

"So, what are our plans for today?" I asked already knowing the answer as Mikey hung up. He giggled and jumped on top of me.

"Well, we sure as hell aren't leaving the house!" he whispered into my ear, slowly lowering his lips to my neck. I smiled and grabbed his ass. He giggled again and promptly began to give me a serious hickey. I moved my hands up, wrapping my arms around the small of his back.

"Mikey?" I said quietly. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

"I love you," I whispered. Our lips collided in a kiss. After a moment he pulled away and caressed my cheek, smiling peacefully.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, everything's okay! But now I think I'm gonna have to write two sex scenes in the next chapter... *bursts into tears* Oh well, I'll get through it. It's gotta get easier with practice, right? Well, no promises for the next chapter but eventually there will be more sex. *giggle*
Comments bring me great joy (which is kinda sad, but that's okay), keep 'em coming!
~aep