Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Or What?

*Gerard's POV*

Frank (finally crutch-less) and I stepped into Andrew Gunn's office. He smiled and invited us in. I quickly asked the question that I had wanted to voice since he called me a week ago.

"I haven't heard from Lavender since she came to visit me in the hospital. Why is she contacting me through you now?" Frank and I sat down as Andrew thought of how to phrase his answer.

"Truthfully, she didn't want to involve you. I suggested it. She agreed after realizing it would only strengthen the case against Mathers," he said. Frank looked at me quizzically.

"But, why wouldn't she want to involve me?" I asked.

"Well, we're not here to discuss Miss Charles. This is about you." Andrew steered me away from the topic of Lavender as he glanced at Frank.

"Oh, I'm Frank Iero. I'm Gerard's partner." I smiled slightly at the way Frankie said 'partner,' it made us sound more mature than we felt.

* * *

"So, if you would like me to represent you in this case, I'd be the lawyer for both you and Miss Charles."

"Alright. What's your fee?" I asked.

"Three hundred an hour. But this meeting will not be charged." Andrew told me. I had listened to him talk in the past hour. He handled things the way his reputation said he would: very, very well.

"Not a problem for me.... How is Lavender affording you?" I asked bluntly.

"It's confidential, unless she tells me otherwise." Andrew said simply. I nodded. He was discreet, also a good sign. He just didn't seem like a slime-ball type of lawyer, I felt that I could trust him.

"Well, thank you for coming in." he stood up to shake our hands and escorted us from his office.

"I'd like to schedule a meeting with you and Lavender, if possible." I said as I stood up.

"I think that can be arranged," he said, nodding.

*Frank's POV*

"You like him?" I asked Gee as we left Taylor & Central. Gerard nodded and grabbed my hand. I smiled and leaned into him as we made our way to his car parked down the block. A middle-aged man with thick graying hair gave us a disgusted look as he passed us on the sidewalk.

"Fuckin' fags!" he muttered, just loud enough for us to hear. I stopped dead, Gee did too.

"Excuse me, Sir?" he asked politely. The man turned, the look of disgust still on his face.

"You heard me..." he muttered menacingly, his grimace becoming more pronounced.

I looped my arm around Gee's waist and spoke, "Yes, we heard you. But I suggest you keep those comments to yourself."

"Uh-huh, or you'll do.... what exactly?" he asked, smugly.

Gerard cleared his throat and smiled, "Well, honestly, ya never know..." he paused to look the man up and down, taking a beat to stare at his crotch. I giggled as I looked at the man's face. His cheeks had begun to redden and he looked quietly outraged.

"He's right, Cutie." I told the man, watching as his cheeks began to redden even more. We smiled at him and I placed my hand on Gerard's chest. His jaw clenched and he swiftly turned and walked away, his hands behind his back - blocking our view of his ass. Gerard and I burst out laughing as we got into the car.

" 'Cutie'... brilliant!" Gee giggled, placing a kiss on my forehead as he put the key in the ignition. I smiled and nodded.

"You were too!" I put my hand on his knee as we made our way home.... By the time we pulled into my driveway, my fingers had drifted to his crotch.

"What do ya say... two 'fuckin' fags' get in there and... well, fuck?" I asked Gerard, smiling widely. We burst out laughing once again and rushed inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because no Frerard is truly complete without a little sprinkling of homophobia. *big grin*
CoMmEnTs pLeAsE!
~aep