Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

A Sea Of Violet

*Mikey's POV*

"Bob, what the hell is going on?" I asked as he led me into his apartment covering my eyes with his palms.

"Just wait and see," Bob whispered, tickling my neck with his breath. I smiled and swung my arms behind me, around his waist. He moved us forward a few steps and finally moved his hands away from my face. I opened my eyes and looked around. Every single surface of the entire bedroom was covered in purple rose petals.

"Wha--?" I breathed as I continued to take in the sight of it all. I swung around to look at Bob, he held a single white rose in his hand.

"Happy birthday," he murmured as he handed me the rose.

"Oh my God!" I squealed, hopping up and down and grabbing him in a hug. It was fabulously romantic and cheesy and I loved it. I loved him.

I held the rose stem between my fingers as I captured his lips in a kiss. I plunged my tongue into his mouth and began to explore every bit of him. All thoughts of anything but my love were forgotten.

"Oh!" I muttered, startled. I looked down at my finger, a small bubble of blood was forming on the tip, a thorn had punctured it. Bob smiled and took the rose from me, putting it on the nightstand, a lone white rose in a lake of violet. He took my finger in his hands and lifted it to his lips, kissing and sucking the drop of blood away. He pushed me down on the bed, pinning me down against the thousands of rose petals that hid the blanket.

Within moments, our clothes were strewn on the floor, amidst more rose petals. Those luscious lips trailed kisses down my chest, the excitement boiling up inside both of us had already made our breathing uneven. I pulled him back up to me, our eyes locked. I was simply falling through his icy blues. They moved closer to mine, plunging us into another heated kiss. Our bodies pressed together, moving in time with our breathing. I caressed Bob's cheek gently and nodded, silently telling him I was ready. He pushed into me, the pain was so intense my eyes began to stream and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. His sapphire eyes looked into mine worriedly.

"Keep going," I whispered, managing to conceal the hint of a sob that had almost escaped with my words. He leaned in and our lips came together in another kiss, our tongues moving almost in time with his thrusts. The pain had faded, to be replaced with pleasure, deeper and more fiery than any I had ever known. Our bodies continued to dance together as our hands met and our fingers laced. With each second, the pressure became more exhilarating, we were reaching our peak together. Our hands gripped tightly as we moaned through our arrival. I felt him fill me. Breathing deeply, Bob relaxed, lying over me, his head on my chest. I could feel his heartbeat against mine, they were in perfect time with one another.

Well, that's gotta be the best birthday present ever... I smiled to myself as we drifted off to sleep together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so glad I never specified what month the story started in or whatever because now I can say whatever. Birthdays are the new cure for writer's block! Woot.
Comments!
~aep