Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Another Side

*Frank's POV*

Lavender gasped sharply. "You okay?" Gerard and I asked in unison.

"Contraction. Ow... God," she bit her lip and furrowed her brow, waiting for it to pass. Finally she sighed and leaned back in bed. "Could you get me some ice?" she asked her sister. Katie nodded and left the room again.

"You guys have been so supportive these past months. You didn't have to. Thank you," Lavender said softly.

"Of course," Gerard said, squeezing her hand. She let out a scream that made us both jump.

"Get a doctor!" she gasped out. I ran from the room, grabbing a nurse in the hall.

"We need a doctor in 207!" I said hurriedly. She nodded and ran down off down the corridor. I ran back into the room just after the nurse and doctor did.

Tears and sweat were rolling down Lavender's face. The doctor rushed over to her and put her feet in the stirrups. Gerard quickly moved over to me by the door to give Lavender privacy.

"S-Something's wrong! What's wrong?!" Lavender choked out.

"Nothing, you're going into labor much quicker than we expected. But it's fine." the doctor assured her. She tried to smile but the pain turned it into a grimace. Katie entered the room again.

"Sorry I took so long I was-- Is she okay?" Katie asked, taking in the sight of the doctor and nurse around her sister.

"Everything's fine. She's entered the active stage of her labor. But I can't have all three of you in here." The doctor said as he looked to Lavender.

"Katie," she held out her hand for her sister. Katie walked over to her and took it.

"We'll be in the waiting room," Gerard said. Lavender nodded and thanked us again through gritted teeth.

*Gerard's POV*

"What's taking so long?" I asked nervously, my leg bobbing up and down in my seat. Frank put my hand on his knee.

"Relax, giving birth takes a while! I'm sure everything's fine. Besides, Mikey told me that Donna said she was in labor with you for nine hours. It's only been three.God, I hope this goes quickly for everyone's sake."

Just as he finished speaking, Katie rushed into the waiting area. "The baby's here!" she said, a huge smile on her face. We jumped up and ran after her.

Lavender was holding a little bundle in her arms. She had never looked so beautiful even with her hair plastered to her forehead from sweat. She looked up and smiled, beckoning us closer.

She gently handed the little bundle to me. Faith was beautiful. So tiny and sweet. She had a full head of hair already and as I watched, her eyes fluttered open. Big brown eyes, just like Lavender's. After a few moments, I passed her to Frank.

"Oh!" he whispered, completely enthralled by her. He held her so tenderly, it was a side of him that our fans would probably never see. A side of him that even I hadn't yet seen. I smiled as I fell even more in love with him at that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feed my addiction -- Comment. :)
~aep